2 killed by Toyota accelerators in 2009 - 39,998 killed by speeders, DUIs, redlight runners, and cell-drivers

Old February 28th 10, 03:23 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids

Default 2 killed by Toyota accelerators in 2009 - 39,998 killed by speeders, DUIs, redlight runners, and cell-drivers

Which of the two problems in Congress incensed about?
Old February 28th 10, 04:36 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
lil abner

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids wrote:
> crap

A friend was on ***. He was cruising at 100 or so when a Vette came
whizzing by.
He dropped it to 4th and passed him at 160 or so at 175 or so I shifted
into 6th.
He waited on the Vette and hit the gas. At roughly 198 He hit 7th and
the Vette vanished in the mirror.
Nothing ahead: He rode for over 5 miles before letting it drop to 100.
100 feels like your sitting still.
There were several BMWs Porschs and Vettes running well over the century
mark.
There were two police crusiers running over 120 on a call to somewhere.
He was thinking about you s***ing your drawers just thinking about it.

Old February 28th 10, 05:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Get lost

On Feb 27, 10:23*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids"
> wrote:
> Which of the two problems in Congress incensed about?

Can we qualify the speeding part? Driving 140kph on a dry, sparsely
populated (by cars) highway in the daytime is NOT dangerous. Driving
at speed on wet city street a night surely is. There is speeding,
then there is speeding. Drunks, red-light runners, inattentive
drivers, texters, KILL THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM.
Old February 28th 10, 03:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Igor

On Feb 27, 10:23*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids"
> wrote:
> Which of the two problems in Congress incensed about?

Which of the two problems does Congress have any control over? Let's
see. A global corporation, operating in the US, that's having some
problems vs local law enforcement issues. Sounds pretty clear to me.
But you still won't get it.

Old March 2nd 10, 03:33 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

lil abner > wrote in :

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids wrote:
>> crap

> A friend was on ***. He was cruising at 100 or so when a Vette came
> whizzing by.
> He dropped it to 4th and passed him at 160 or so at 175 or so I shifted
> into 6th.
> He waited on the Vette and hit the gas. At roughly 198 He hit 7th and
> the Vette vanished in the mirror.
> Nothing ahead: He rode for over 5 miles before letting it drop to 100.
> 100 feels like your sitting still.
> There were several BMWs Porschs and Vettes running well over the century
> mark.
> There were two police crusiers running over 120 on a call to somewhere.
> He was thinking about you s***ing your drawers just thinking about it.

Do your kids know that daddy is a psychopath?
Old March 2nd 10, 04:29 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
necromancer - ECHM[_5_]

SFB spewed:

>Hey stupid. The govt now controls the auto industry. They could force the
>auto-makers to put speed limiters on cars and take out all the electronic
>toys like CDs and radios and cells.

Maybe they can force gm and chrysler to do that since that is all they
control, and all it would do is mean more business for ford and the
imports because nobody is going to buy a stripped down piece of ****
like yours, you piece of ****.

And last time I looked, CD players and radios are in one unit and as
such ae the same thing and cars don't come equipped with cell phones
any more, you stupid ****ing american (sic) tea-bagger.

--
"This item demonstrates how stupid the average American is. Every
ninety minutes someone in this country is hit by a train. A train,
Old March 6th 10, 04:51 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.usa
lil abner

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids wrote:
> lil abner > wrote in :
>
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids wrote:
>>> crap

>> A friend was on ***. He was cruising at 100 or so when a Vette came
>> whizzing by.
>> He dropped it to 4th and passed him at 160 or so at 175 or so I shifted
>> into 6th.
>> He waited on the Vette and hit the gas. At roughly 198 He hit 7th and
>> the Vette vanished in the mirror.
>> Nothing ahead: He rode for over 5 miles before letting it drop to 100.
>> 100 feels like your sitting still.
>> There were several BMWs Porschs and Vettes running well over the century
>> mark.
>> There were two police crusiers running over 120 on a call to somewhere.
>> He was thinking about you s***ing your drawers just thinking about it.
>>

> Do your kids know that daddy is a psychopath?

Twasn't me. I make a point of never exceeding 200.
Old March 10th 10, 03:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Tom Adams

On Feb 27, 10:23*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers Kill Kids"
> wrote:
> Which of the two problems in Congress incensed about?

More are probably killed by failure to get daytime running light
retrofitted:

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2...29/146944.html

Thousands are killed every year because they failed to buy a car with
ESC:

www.chooseesc.com