Rear Wiper Motor

Old May 11th 05, 09:00 PM
CaravanGuy

Default Rear Wiper Motor

Can anyone tell me if the rear wiper motors are the same between Gen 1
and Gen 2 Voyagers-Caravans? Thanks for your help!

Old May 12th 05, 01:11 AM
mic canic

no they are not

Old May 12th 05, 04:28 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Wed, 11 May 2005, CaravanGuy wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if the rear wiper motors are the same between Gen 1
> and Gen 2 Voyagers-Caravans? Thanks for your help!

Interchange manual says "No".
Old May 13th 05, 05:33 AM
CaravanGuy

Thank You for looking it up for me.....Just sent for Interchange
manual for Gen 2 vans, so I'll be more informed in the
future.....Thanks again!

On Thu, 12 May 2005 11:28:50 -0400, "Daniel J. Stern"

Old May 13th 05, 08:59 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Thu, 12 May 2005, CaravanGuy wrote:

> Thank You for looking it up for me.....Just sent for Interchange
> manual for Gen 2 vans

Don't see why. You can get access to Hollander interchange info, the best
there is, for free via www.car-part.com (simply put in the part you're
after, and the search results will include all/only interchangeable years,
makes and models.)

DS
Old May 14th 05, 01:15 AM
CaravanGuy

OK, Thanks!

On Fri, 13 May 2005 15:59:05 -0400, "Daniel J. Stern"