01 Civic Front Turn Signal Not Working, But Lights On

Old May 22nd 08, 01:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda

Default 01 Civic Front Turn Signal Not Working, But Lights On

I noticed that my right front turn turn indicators (blinkers) do not
blink, but the bulbs illuminate
when the lights are turned on. What controls the blinking..a relay,
seperate from the left front ?

The rear turn indicators are OK.
Old May 25th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Lynn McGuire[_2_]

>I noticed that my right front turn turn indicators (blinkers) do not
> blink, but the bulbs illuminate
> when the lights are turned on. What controls the blinking..a relay,
> seperate from the left front ?

Have you replaced the bulb yet ?

Lynn