GTR2 Rank

Old August 11th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
COREY

Default GTR2 Rank

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> just for laffs:
>
> http://gtr2.gplrank.info/
>
> Many thanks to Seb Milliot for entering the cars and track(s) into the
> database.
>
> Enjoy & all the best,
>
> Uwe

that game sucks
Old August 11th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo

"COREY" > wrote in message
. ..
> Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> just for laffs:

> that game sucks

Nice review. But I'm curious, what is your native tongue or what language
(except for language which spells words through sound associations) has the
word "laffs" in its dictionary?

Or is it the uncommon feeling of stricking a key twice on the keyboard, in
rapid succession, that attracts you?

Alanb

Old August 11th 06, 08:11 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Rickard

Andrew MacPherson wrote:

> Andrew McP... on behalf of the RAS pronunciation unit, northern unit.

Blimey, I didn't realise you had electricity up there, let alone
computers
Old August 11th 06, 12:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Garrot[_2_]

Alan Bernardo wrote:

> Nice review. But I'm curious, what is your native tongue or what language
> (except for language which spells words through sound associations) has the
> word "laffs" in its dictionary?
>
> Or is it the uncommon feeling of stricking a key twice on the keyboard, in
> rapid succession, that attracts you?
>

> Alanb

How do you strick a keyboard? Stricking is not in the dictionary either.
Perhaps you mean striking? See how easy being an anal spelling bee is?
Old August 11th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo

"Garrot" > wrote in message
> Alan Bernardo wrote:
>
>> Nice review. But I'm curious, what is your native tongue or what
>> language (except for language which spells words through sound
>> associations) has the word "laffs" in its dictionary?
>>
>> Or is it the uncommon feeling of stricking a key twice on the keyboard,
>> in rapid succession, that attracts you?
>>

>> Alanb

> How do you strick a keyboard? Stricking is not in the dictionary either.
> Perhaps you mean striking? See how easy being an anal spelling bee is?

There is a difference between a typo (my spell-checker missed it) and what
the initial poster did-- using "laff" instead of "laugh". His was done on
purpose, and mine was an accident.

To give a four-word, generalized review of a demo preceded by some twelve
year-old oral spelling, was too much for me. I would've over-looked the
laziness of the "laff" if the short review had not followed.

So though I should be more careful when looking for mistakes in language and
spelling and I thank you for pointing out my error, my mistake was
accidental while our expert reviewer's was not.

Alanb

Old August 11th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PlowBoy

Now Alan,

dig the hook out of 'yer' mouth. take a deep breath and let OE mark the
post as read and move on... <VBG> Life is too short....

Alan Bernardo enlightened us with:

Old August 11th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
COREY

what a piece of **** you are
Old August 12th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo

"COREY" > wrote in message
>> There is a difference between a typo (my spell-checker missed it) and
>> what the initial poster did-- using "laff" instead of "laugh". His was
>> done on purpose, and mine was an accident.
>>
>> To give a four-word, generalized review of a demo preceded by some twelve
>> year-old oral spelling, was too much for me. I would've over-looked the
>> laziness of the "laff" if the short review had not followed.
>>
>> So though I should be more careful when looking for mistakes in language
>> and spelling and I thank you for pointing out my error, my mistake was
>> accidental while our expert reviewer's was not.
>>
>> Alanb

> what a piece of **** you are

Thank you very much. Your kind words are a reflection of self.

You give us a four-word, meaningless review, swear, and then have the
presence of mind to call someone such kind names.

Maybe once you get out of high school, you can become something big.

Alanb

Will GTR2 be multithreaded? Cris Eichler Simulators 4 August 24th 06 04:25 AM
rF Rank Uwe Schürkamp Simulators 1 December 30th 05 04:29 PM
GTR: GT Rank Damien Smith Simulators 4 November 29th 04 12:34 PM
GT Rank alfa test Uwe Schürkamp Simulators 1 November 14th 04 08:47 PM