Opel astra radio cassette external line-in location

Old December 14th 04, 11:29 PM
memoryic

Default Opel astra radio cassette external line-in location

Hi,

I 've just got an Brand new Opel Astra 1.4/2004
It has a factory fited radio/cassette model "cc20". I 've read in the
manual that supports an external line-in for the use on mobile
hands-free or an external line source.
I assume that there might be a plug prior to connect an external sound
source but I cannot physically locate it.
If anyone has the same radio system, and uses the line-in please
advice.

thank you in advance.

P.S. it's strange that google does not give and related answer on the
car radio model search with keyword "cc20"