Huckabee's sickening record pardons

Old December 2nd 09, 12:49 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.retirement,dc.politics

Default Huckabee's sickening record pardons

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:29:12 -0800 (PST), "S'mee"
> wrote:

>On Nov 30, 1:06*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
>> wrote innews >>

>> > p.s. He should attend the officers funeral.

>> So what? It's routine for our "legal system" to let drunk drivers and
>> speeders who kill get off with probation. *Might as well release all
>> killers.

>Oh wow it's the dumb**** troll! ROTFLMAO...you stupid punk.
>
>critical mass = road kill *******s

You must simply start taking you meds again or have the dosages upped.

ted
Old December 2nd 09, 03:38 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.retirement,dc.politics
S'mee

On Dec 1, 5:49*pm, wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:29:12 -0800 (PST), "S'mee"
>

> > wrote:
> >On Nov 30, 1:06*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:
> >> wrote innews

> >> So what? It's routine for our "legal system" to let drunk drivers and
> >> speeders who kill get off with probation. *Might as well release all
> >> killers.

> >Oh wow it's the dumb**** troll! ROTFLMAO...you stupid punk.

> >critical mass = road kill *******s

> You must simply start taking you meds again or have the dosages upped.

Gee teddy, did that get your nipple in the wringier? I ask because you
were born not just ballless but cockless also...which explains your
hate and jealousy of those who have.
Old December 2nd 09, 01:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.retirement,dc.politics
martin

On Dec 1, 8:38*pm, "S'mee" > wrote:
> On Dec 1, 5:49*pm, wrote:
>

> > On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:29:12 -0800 (PST), "S'mee"

> > > wrote:

> > >Oh wow it's the dumb**** troll! ROTFLMAO...you stupid punk.

> > >critical mass = road kill *******s

> > You must simply start taking you meds again or have the dosages upped.

> Gee teddy, did that get your nipple in the wringier? I ask because you
> were born not just ballless but cockless also...which explains your
> hate and jealousy of those who have.- Hide quoted text -

Here is a brief list of antipsychotic drugs. Check on what you are
taking, google
the drug for complete details to include dosages.

& Zyprexa) fluoxetine & olanzapine 18 and older
Antipsychotic Medications
Abilify aripiprazole 13 to 17 for schizophrenia and bipolar;
18 and older for schizophrenia,
bipolar mania, and depression
Clozaril clozapine 18 and older
Fanapt iloperidone 18 and older
fluphenazine (generic only) fluphenazine 18 and older
Geodon ziprasidone 18 and older
Haldol haloperidol 3 and older
Invega paliperidone 18 and older
Loxitane loxapine 18 and older
Moban molindone 18 and older
Navane thiothixene 18 and older
Orap (for Tourette's syndrome) pimozide 12 and older
perphenazine (generic only) perphenazine 18 and older
Risperdal

climber
Old December 2nd 09, 03:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.retirement,dc.politics
S'mee

On Dec 2, 6:19*am, martin > wrote:
> On Dec 1, 8:38*pm, "S'mee" > wrote:
>

> > On Dec 1, 5:49*pm, wrote:

> > > On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:29:12 -0800 (PST), "S'mee"

> > > You must simply start taking you meds again or have the dosages upped..

> > Gee teddy, did that get your nipple in the wringier? I ask because you
> > were born not just ballless but cockless also...which explains your
> > hate and jealousy of those who have.- Hide quoted text -

> Here is a brief list of antipsychotic drugs. Check on what you are
> taking, google
> the drug for complete details to include dosages.
>
> *& Zyprexa) fluoxetine & olanzapine 18 and older
> Antipsychotic Medications
> Abilify aripiprazole 13 to 17 for schizophrenia and bipolar;
> 18 and older for schizophrenia,
> bipolar mania, and depression
> Clozaril clozapine 18 and older
> Fanapt iloperidone 18 and older
> fluphenazine (generic only) fluphenazine 18 and older
> Geodon ziprasidone 18 and older
> Haldol haloperidol 3 and older
> Invega paliperidone 18 and older
> Loxitane loxapine 18 and older
> Moban molindone 18 and older
> Navane thiothixene 18 and older
> Orap (for Tourette's syndrome) pimozide 12 and older
> perphenazine (generic only) perphenazine 18 and older
> Risperdal

-

WOW! You are taking all those drugs Trailer trash boy? Who'd a thunk
your meth lab could pay for your health care...
Old December 2nd 09, 04:52 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.retirement
Jean Smith[_3_]

On Nov 30, 5:19*am, toci > wrote:
> On Nov 30, 5:05*am, wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 04:00:14 -0700, wrote:
> > >http://www.riehlworldview.com/carniv...2007/12/huckab....

> > >He shares responsibility for the shooting deaths in Seattle.

> > >Huckabeemust resign from Fox News.

> > >ted

> > p.s. He should attend the officers funeral.

> So, he really is pro-life. * * Toci

If one of 1100 has gone rogue that suggests that 1099 have made better
use of their freedom.

this clunker story is sickening... Brent[_4_] Driving 3 August 15th 09 11:03 PM
New record! wtrplnet Driving 5 August 27th 07 02:16 AM
Is this a record? Oslo Audi 10 February 21st 06 07:15 PM
Record # of idiots Harry K Driving 0 May 10th 05 01:55 AM
Record lust4sun Saturn 5 April 4th 05 11:48 AM