Huckabee's sickening record pardons

Old November 30th 09, 11:05 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.retirement,dc.politics,rec.photo-digital

Default Huckabee's sickening record pardons

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 04:00:14 -0700, wrote:

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carniv...ees-cleme.html

>He shares responsibility for the shooting deaths in Seattle.
>
>Huckabee must resign from Fox News.
>
>ted

p.s. He should attend the officers funeral.
Old November 30th 09, 11:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.retirement
toci

On Nov 30, 5:05*am, wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 04:00:14 -0700, wrote:
> >http://www.riehlworldview.com/carniv...2007/12/huckab...

> >He shares responsibility for the shooting deaths in Seattle.

> >Huckabee must resign from Fox News.

> >ted

> p.s. He should attend the officers funeral.

So, he really is pro-life. Toci
Old November 30th 09, 12:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.retirement
Globalist

> So, he really is pro-life. * * Toci

Excellent response! 10 points for toci
Old November 30th 09, 02:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.retirement
M'Balz Es-Hari

"GLOBALIST" > wrote in message

> So, he really is pro-life. Toci

Excellent response! 10 points for toci

Michael Dukakis would be proud!

Old November 30th 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.retirement,dc.politics,rec.photo-digital
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

wrote in
news
wrote:

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carniv...07/12/huckabee
>>s-cleme.html
>>
>>He shares responsibility for the shooting deaths in Seattle.
>>
>>Huckabee must resign from Fox News.
>>
>>ted

> p.s. He should attend the officers funeral.

So what? It's routine for our "legal system" to let drunk drivers and
speeders who kill get off with probation. Might as well release all
killers.
Old November 30th 09, 08:13 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.retirement,dc.politics
climber

On Nov 30, 1:06*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> wrote innews >
> > On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 04:00:14 -0700, wrote:

> >>http://www.riehlworldview.com/carniv...07/12/huckabee
> >>s-cleme.html

> >>He shares responsibility for the shooting deaths in Seattle.

> >>Huckabee must resign from Fox News.

> >>ted

> > p.s. He should attend the officers funeral.

> So what? It's routine for our "legal system" to let drunk drivers and
> speeders who kill get off with probation. *Might as well release all
> killers.

Agree totally with your on drunks and speeder who kill. Minimum ten
years hard time.

We will work hard to hammer the final nails in that idiot Huckabee's
political career.

Climber
Old December 1st 09, 05:29 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.retirement,dc.politics
S'mee

Oh wow it's the dumb**** troll! ROTFLMAO...you stupid punk.

critical mass = road kill *******s
Old December 1st 09, 05:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.retirement,dc.politics
S'mee

On Nov 30, 1:13*pm, climber > wrote:
> On Nov 30, 1:06*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>

> > wrote:
> > wrote innews

> > > p.s. He should attend the officers funeral.

> > So what? It's routine for our "legal system" to let drunk drivers and
> > speeders who kill get off with probation. *Might as well release all
> > killers.

> Agree totally with your on drunks and speeder who kill. Minimum ten
> years hard time.
>
> We will work hard to hammer the final nails in that idiot Huckabee's
> political career.
>
> Climber- Hide quoted text -

Typical pussy response on dealing with THOSE people. 10 lashes in
public, lifetime ban from driving or OWNING a vehicle and tattoo DRUNK
DRIVER on their forehead...that's a first offence. Just shoot them in
the back of the head for the second...right there on the side of the
road, no need for a trial. You the other punk are a pair of spineless
left wing pussies.
Old December 1st 09, 11:22 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.retirement,dc.politics
climber

On Nov 30, 10:34*pm, "S'mee" > wrote:
> On Nov 30, 1:13*pm, climber > wrote:
>

> > On Nov 30, 1:06*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"

> > > wrote:
> > > wrote innews

> > > So what? It's routine for our "legal system" to let drunk drivers and
> > > speeders who kill get off with probation. *Might as well release all
> > > killers.

> > Agree totally with your on drunks and speeder who kill. Minimum ten
> > years hard time.

> > We will work hard to hammer the final nails in that idiot Huckabee's
> > political career.

> > Climber- Hide quoted text -

> Typical pussy response on dealing with THOSE people. 10 lashes in
> public, lifetime ban from driving or OWNING a vehicle and tattoo DRUNK
> DRIVER on their forehead...that's a first offence. Just shoot them in
> the back of the head for the second...right there on the side of the
> road, no need for a trial. You the other punk are a pair of spineless
> left wing pussies.- Hide quoted text -

I'm surprised, usually 'tards shout that I'm a rightwing extremist. On
the
punishment you suggest I'm in agreement.
Make a law and enforce it. Folks in the northwest have become alarmed
over the damage done by ATV's on public lands and private. Piano wire,
or just the threat of it, keeps those fat-assed creeps under control.

climber

Climber
Old December 1st 09, 02:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.retirement,dc.politics
S'mee

On Dec 1, 4:22*am, climber > wrote:
> On Nov 30, 10:34*pm, "S'mee" > wrote:
>

> > On Nov 30, 1:13*pm, climber > wrote:

> > > On Nov 30, 1:06*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"

> > > Agree totally with your on drunks and speeder who kill. Minimum ten
> > > years hard time.

> > > We will work hard to hammer the final nails in that idiot Huckabee's
> > > political career.

> > > Climber- Hide quoted text -

> > Typical pussy response on dealing with THOSE people. 10 lashes in
> > public, lifetime ban from driving or OWNING a vehicle and tattoo DRUNK
> > DRIVER on their forehead...that's a first offence. Just shoot them in
> > the back of the head for the second...right there on the side of the
> > road, no need for a trial. You the other punk are a pair of spineless
> > left wing pussies.- Hide quoted text -

> I'm surprised, usually 'tards shout that I'm a rightwing extremist. On
> the
> punishment you suggest I'm in agreement.
> Make a law and enforce it. Folks in the northwest have become alarmed
> over the damage done by ATV's on public lands and private. Piano wire,
> or just the threat of it, keeps those fat-assed creeps under control.
>
> climber
>
> Climber- Hide quoted text -

Naw your just another spineless left wing cock sucking healthe care
for everybody busybody with a heavy dose of NIMBY...racist too but
most of you tralier trash are. (note never ever post until the second
cup of coffee)

this clunker story is sickening... Brent[_4_] Driving 3 August 15th 09 11:03 PM
New record! wtrplnet Driving 5 August 27th 07 02:16 AM
Is this a record? Oslo Audi 10 February 21st 06 07:15 PM
Record # of idiots Harry K Driving 0 May 10th 05 01:55 AM
Record lust4sun Saturn 5 April 4th 05 11:48 AM