6 disc cd player won't work any ideas

Old March 18th 05, 11:15 PM
nevergettodriveit

Default 6 disc cd player won't work any ideas

I have a 2001 Mustang GT and the cd player just quit. Any ideas what to do?

Old March 18th 05, 11:31 PM

You might look for the fuse for the radio. I have the same vehicle and
the only trouble I have had is when I played CDs with an adhesive
label. They would get stuck, but my trusty knife poked in the slot and
pushed the CD down and it worked. Never use a CD that is not commerical
or is only marked with a pen.

Aghnis

Old March 21st 05, 01:06 AM
ironrod

Most CD players have a built in circuit breaker, should be a small button
that you need a pen to push in.

lkaboutautos.com...

Old March 21st 05, 02:38 AM
Spike

HP has come out with a new label system which actually burns the label
image into the disc... no more stick on labels... annnnndddddd you can
design your own labels from templates. That should solve a lot of
those pesky peeling label probelmos....

On 18 Mar 2005 15:31:23 -0800, " >
wrote:

>You might look for the fuse for the radio. I have the same vehicle and
>the only trouble I have had is when I played CDs with an adhesive
>label. They would get stuck, but my trusty knife poked in the slot and
>pushed the CD down and it worked. Never use a CD that is not commerical
>or is only marked with a pen.
>
>Aghnis

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old March 21st 05, 07:21 PM

http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?pid=10122

For other computers besides HP, which I use.

Aghnis

Problem with CD player in '99 Miata Pschorr Mazda 1 February 17th 05 03:02 PM
Body Work & Welders Rusted Jeep 19 February 11th 05 01:17 AM
'91 Honda Accord SE radio/ tape player [email protected] Honda 0 January 5th 05 09:59 PM
2004 Saturn with CD/MP3 Player - Is it possible to input audio? Ken R Saturn 3 May 15th 04 01:38 PM
Dodge Caravan - replacing radio/tape player Chas Stokes Dodge 1 May 8th 04 09:41 AM