Video of Arizona Truck Route 95 (NEW)

Old December 2nd 09, 04:24 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Video of Arizona Truck Route 95 (NEW)

Hi Viatologists,

The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) introduces a video of
Arizona Truck Route 95:

http://wwtl.info/#az-trk-95v.html

The route connects the community of Parker w/ the California state
line. Once a motorist crosses the Colorado River, California State
Route 62 continues the westbound trek.

If your desktop resolution is less than 1024x768, please use the
following link instead: http://wwtl.info/az-trk-95v.html

Enjoy! The WWTL is the leader in roadside video, having taken footage
in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********
Old December 2nd 09, 11:53 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
richard

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:24:32 -0800 (PST), Carl Rogers wrote:

> Hi Viatologists,
>
> The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) introduces a video of
> Arizona Truck Route 95:
>
> http://wwtl.info/#az-trk-95v.html

OOOOOOOOOOOOOpppppppps!!

Ruh roh. Did you not pay your bill?
"problem loading page......can't find server".
Old December 3rd 09, 01:24 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Reality Check

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message

| Hi Viat <bitch slap>

You took us for a ride down Federal Route 404, you ****ing charlatan.

RC

Old December 3rd 09, 01:40 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

On Dec 2, 3:53*pm, richard > wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:24:32 -0800 (PST), Carl Rogers wrote:
> > Hi Viatologists,

> > The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) introduces a video of
> > Arizona Truck Route 95:

> >http://wwtl.info/#az-trk-95v.html

> OOOOOOOOOOOOOpppppppps!!
>
> Ruh roh. Did you not pay your bill?
> "problem loading page......can't find server".

Hi Richard,

Sorry for the inconvenience. The server is under maintenance at the
moment. Please standby - I'll make an announcement when it's ready
again.

Once the server's back up, please use the same link listed above!

Thanks,

Old December 3rd 09, 01:59 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
larry_scholnick

On Dec 2, 8:24*am, Carl Rogers > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) introduces a video of
> Arizona Truck Route 95:
>
> http://wwtl.info/#az-trk-95v.html
>
> The route connects the community of Parker w/ the California state
> line. *Once a motorist crosses the Colorado River, California State
> Route 62 continues the westbound trek.
>
> If your desktop resolution is less than 1024x768, please use the
> following link instead: *http://wwtl.info/az-trk-95v.html
>
> Enjoy! *The WWTL is the leader in roadside video, having taken footage
> in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Rogers
> "Environment first, transportology second"
> ********
> Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):http://wwtl.infohttp://m.wwtl.info[Mobile]
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
> Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
> Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> ********

I especially like the Saguaro cactus, the only cactus that always
looks like it's flipping you off!
Old December 3rd 09, 02:21 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

On Dec 2, 5:59*pm, larry_scholnick > wrote:
> On Dec 2, 8:24*am, Carl Rogers > wrote:
>

> > Hi Viatologists,

> > The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) introduces a video of
> > Arizona Truck Route 95:

> >http://wwtl.info/#az-trk-95v.html

> > The route connects the community of Parker w/ the California state
> > line. *Once a motorist crosses the Colorado River, California State
> > Route 62 continues the westbound trek.

> > If your desktop resolution is less than 1024x768, please use the
> > following link instead: *http://wwtl.info/az-trk-95v.html

> > Enjoy! *The WWTL is the leader in roadside video, having taken footage
> > in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.

> > Cheers,

> > Carl Rogers
> > "Environment first, transportology second"
> > ********
> > Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):http://wwtl.infohttp://m.wwtl.info[Mobile]
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
> > Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
> > Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > ********

> I especially like the Saguaro cactus, the only cactus that always
> looks like it's flipping you off!- Hide quoted text -

Hi Larry,

Happy belated Thanksgiving!

That's right - it's a saguaro cactus! I didn't even notice that when
shooting the video. :-)

Personally, my favourite part of the video was around 00:40. That's
when a local Native American waved at the screen and let out a hearty
laugh. Originally, I was going to edit that part out of the video,
but was later kept since it adds a neat touch to what modern-day
Parker exemplifies, i.e., the fusion of contemporary urban wear and
the warm hospitality of Native American peoples.