Interesting update on my Cobra

Old December 19th 05, 04:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Interesting update on my Cobra

you are BOTH a couple of little man whores....

*sigh*
youth... aint it great

KJK

"Obie f.k.a. Wound Up" > wrote in message
: 66 6F HCS wrote:
: > "KJ.Kate" > wrote
: >
: >>Me too, but in most cases they are aged to perfection. Im MY case...
never
: >>mind.
: >
: >
: > Actually,one of the hottest women I was ever "with" was 14 years my
senior.
: > My GOD, and I thought I knew somethin' about pleasing a woman. Boy did I
get
: > an education!!
:
: My first serious girlfriend was nearly three years older than I was.
: She very much enjoyed educating me and giving me essential confidence.
: Every girl and woman since has been unknowingly quite grateful.
:
: --
: Obie f.k.a. Wound Up
: ThunderSnake #65
:
: AHPBBFM posting rules: http://tinyurl.com/ak694
: AHPBBFM links page: http://tinyurl.com/a9qsx
:

Old February 23rd 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

been a long time since i have been on here but curious why you got rid of
it?

you had a 1996 white cobra vert right?

chris
2004 competition orange cobra vert

KJ.Kate > wrote in message
. ..
> I got a call a couple of days ago from a kid in town, said he thought he

saw
> my Cobra at a car lot and stopped to have a look at it.
>
> Sure enough it was Shug. She came all the way back to Lexington. He was
> evidently the guy that bought her the day we traded her in.
>
> I stopped in today on my way home from town, even though the car wasnt
> there. I told the guy that I heard he had a Cobra, he looked a little
> tenative and then I gave him my name and grinned at him. He grinned all
> over, told me he was glad to meet me and we went in and talked about the
> car.
>
> It seems that his daughter, a little redhead just turned 15. *sigh*
> She has loved Mustangs since she was 4 and he got this for her birthday.

She

Old February 25th 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

She got back on the right side of the tracks. :-D

Carl

Old February 26th 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

I believe she was SVT Kate back then and I must say, she was always very
nice to me. I used to have a 98 Triple Black Cobra but I sold it to buy an
04 Lightning. Six months later I bought an 03 Drop Top Cobra. I just really
missed having a car I guess.

Steve