147/156/GT Alloy Wheels

Old June 11th 07, 11:52 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo

Default 147/156/GT Alloy Wheels

Hi,I want to buy new 17" rims for my 156.Can anyone tell me what is
the right offset (ET)?I think that there is a precise offset value
because I noticed that there is very small space between the inner
side of the tire and the suspension.So I don't want to buy 4 new
wheels that don't fit.
Thank you all.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English,I'm Italian ;-)

Old June 12th 07, 06:21 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
R D S

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi,I want to buy new 17" rims for my 156.Can anyone tell me what is
> the right offset (ET)?I think that there is a precise offset value
> because I noticed that there is very small space between the inner
> side of the tire and the suspension.So I don't want to buy 4 new
> wheels that don't fit.
> Thank you all.
>
> P.S. Sorry for my bad English,I'm Italian ;-)

I found this when I was looking into similar.

http://www.carlsalter.com/wheel_fitments.html

Note the unwillingness to vouch for the accuracy.

Old June 12th 07, 06:24 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
R D S

"R D S" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Hi,I want to buy new 17" rims for my 156.Can anyone tell me what is
>> the right offset (ET)?I think that there is a precise offset value
>> because I noticed that there is very small space between the inner
>> side of the tire and the suspension.So I don't want to buy 4 new
>> wheels that don't fit.
>> Thank you all.
>>
>> P.S. Sorry for my bad English,I'm Italian ;-)
>>

> I found this when I was looking into similar.
>
> http://www.carlsalter.com/wheel_fitments.html
>
> Note the unwillingness to vouch for the accuracy.

Slightly different info here, showing offset 35-45

http://tinyurl.com/26tfge

http://www.alloywheels.com/search.as...eo&Mode l=156

Do VW steel wheels or alloy wheels weigh more? Fred Fartalot VW water cooled 27 June 8th 18 03:18 PM
Alloy wheels big AL Audi 3 June 25th 06 10:54 AM
cleaning Alloy wheels rdarrow Mazda 6 February 15th 05 02:30 AM
Help needed on Alloy wheels, will they fit? VMax Alfa Romeo 1 January 26th 05 05:35 PM
Alloy Wheels Tom Boltwood Alfa Romeo 14 July 4th 04 10:28 AM