Hubcaps for 2005???

Old August 8th 05, 03:10 PM

Default Hubcaps for 2005???

Hi,
Just picked up my 2005 convertible yesterday, the one thing I dont like
about the appearance are the hubcaps. I went to hubcaps.com and found
some I like on the mustang page, but my question is do all the Mustang
hubcaps they sell fit on all Mustangs incl. 2005? The site isnt
helpful. I have 16 inch wheesl. Thanks

Old August 8th 05, 03:22 PM
IsellJeeps

if you have 16" rims any 16" hubcap wil fit... I didnt see any 16" hubcaps
on the web page you specified

oups.com...

Old August 8th 05, 07:55 PM
Tweek

I am a little confused. Your Mustang does not have steel wheels with
hubcaps, it has cast aluminum wheels. You cannot put hubcaps on them.

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi,
> Just picked up my 2005 convertible yesterday, the one thing I dont like
> about the appearance are the hubcaps. I went to hubcaps.com and found
> some I like on the mustang page, but my question is do all the Mustang
> hubcaps they sell fit on all Mustangs incl. 2005? The site isnt
> helpful. I have 16 inch wheesl. Thanks

Mazda hubcaps rotate and cut valve stems. [email protected] Technology 4 June 24th 05 10:16 PM
Hubcaps on front axle? Spinners Treeline Chrysler 7 May 16th 05 05:49 PM
Set of 1964 hubcaps with spinners 275.00 Tom in Missouri Corvette 5 January 6th 05 04:06 PM
hubcaps for steel wheels hgl BMW 2 December 17th 04 08:11 PM
'53 Chevy hubcaps.. or are they? Randy G. Antique cars 0 June 26th 04 09:53 PM