91 Camry LE... Need help in removing and replacing Power Steering Pump

Old October 9th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default 91 Camry LE... Need help in removing and replacing Power Steering Pump

I have 91 Toyota Camry LE (6 cylinder engine with automatic trans) and
it is leaking from the Power Steering Pump. I am thinking of
replacing it with a rebuilt one. I'd like to know if anyone has any
tips on doing this. I was told that it is no picnic to r&r this
little jewel on the Camry. It would really be helpful if someone
posted step by step instructions with digital pictures. I know,... it
is a little ridiculous to ask, but sometimes we can get lucky.

Old October 10th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
dahpater

http://www.autozone.com/az/cds/en_us...rInfoPages.htm

Old October 10th 07, 06:03 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Comboverfish

On Oct 9, 4:39 pm, " > wrote:

-Snipped one of the fifty-some pleas for help per year from AlKondo
regarding his rag-ass Camry without ever responding with any thanks or
the eventual solution(s) to his problem(s), making Usenet all about
AlKondo, and furthermore never helping anyone with whatever his
presumed area of expertise is in a karmic return of favors-

> I know,... it
> is a little ridiculous to ask, but sometimes we can get lucky.

What makes this post any more ridiculous than your hundreds of other
self serving cries for assistance? Christ, all you would have to do
is reply with a 'fix' and a 'thanks' for each help request, but I
guess that would cut into your precious time spent using the good
folks of R.A.T. Read a damned repair manual every now and then. My
taxes pay for libraries I don't need so inconsiderate cheap-asses like
you can save money on reference material. You might as well use
whatcha got for free, huh?

Toyota MDT in MO