Wog runs down daughter for being "too westernized"

Old October 22nd 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Wog runs down daughter for being "too westernized"

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/21/...ruck/index.htm

October 21,2009

(CNN) -- Arizona police are looking for an Iraqi man who they allege ran
down his daughter and her friend because he believed his daughter had
become "too Westernized."
Police say they're looking for Faleh Hassan Almaleki, who they say struck
two people with a vehicle Tuesday.

Police say they're looking for Faleh Hassan Almaleki, who they say struck
two people with a vehicle Tuesday.

Peoria, Arizona, police said Wednesday that Faleh Hassan Almaleki, 48,
struck his 20-year-old daughter, Noor Faleh Almaleki, and her friend Amal
Edan Khalaf with a vehicle he was driving in a parking lot Tuesday
afternoon.

Faleh Hassan Almaleki was angry with his daughter "as she had become too
'Westernized' and was not living according to [the family's] traditional
Iraq[i] values," Peoria police said in a statement released Wednesday.

Noor Faleh Almaleki is hospitalized with life-threatening injuries,
according to the statement. Khalaf, 43, received injuries that are not
life-threatening but is still in the hospital, police said.

Old October 22nd 09, 01:56 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.immigration
M[_3_]

On Oct 21, 8:50*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:[i]
> http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/21/...ter.struck/ind...
>
> October 21,2009
>
> (CNN) -- Arizona police are looking for an Iraqi man who they allege ran
> down his daughter and her friend because he believed his daughter had
> become "too Westernized."
> Police say they're looking for Faleh Hassan Almaleki, who they say struck
> two people with a vehicle Tuesday.
>
> Police say they're looking for Faleh Hassan Almaleki, who they say struck
> two people with a vehicle Tuesday.
>
> Peoria, Arizona, police said Wednesday that Faleh Hassan Almaleki, 48,
> struck his 20-year-old daughter, Noor Faleh Almaleki, and her friend Amal
> Edan Khalaf with a vehicle he was driving in a parking lot Tuesday
> afternoon.
>
> Faleh Hassan Almaleki was angry with his daughter "as she had become too
> 'Westernized' and was not living according to [the family's] traditional
> Iraq values," Peoria police said in a statement released Wednesday.
>
> Noor Faleh Almaleki is hospitalized with life-threatening injuries,
> according to the statement. Khalaf, 43, received injuries that are not
> life-threatening but is still in the hospital, police said.

"Wog?"

"WOG?"

You really are a sick little piglet aren't you?
Old October 22nd 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.immigration
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

M > wrote in
:
[i]
> On Oct 21, 8:50*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:
>> http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/21/...ter.struck/ind.
>> .. l
>>
>> October 21,2009
>>
>> (CNN) -- Arizona police are looking for an Iraqi man who they allege
>> ran down his daughter and her friend because he believed his daughter
>> had become "too Westernized."
>> Police say they're looking for Faleh Hassan Almaleki, who they say
>> struck two people with a vehicle Tuesday.
>>
>> Police say they're looking for Faleh Hassan Almaleki, who they say
>> struck two people with a vehicle Tuesday.
>>
>> Peoria, Arizona, police said Wednesday that Faleh Hassan Almaleki,
>> 48, struck his 20-year-old daughter, Noor Faleh Almaleki, and her
>> friend Amal Edan Khalaf with a vehicle he was driving in a parking
>> lot Tuesday afternoon.
>>
>> Faleh Hassan Almaleki was angry with his daughter "as she had become
>> too 'Westernized' and was not living according to [the family's]
>> traditional Iraq values," Peoria police said in a statement
>> released Wednesday.
>>
>> Noor Faleh Almaleki is hospitalized with life-threatening injuries,
>> according to the statement. Khalaf, 43, received injuries that are
>> not life-threatening but is still in the hospital, police said.

> "Wog?"
>

> "WOG?"
>
> You really are a sick little piglet aren't you?

ADDRESS THE ISSUE, YOU GUTLESS COWARD!!!
Old October 22nd 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.immigration
necromancer - ECHM

SFB spewed:

>M > wrote in
:

<< snip SFB's racist crap >>

>> "Wog?"
>>

>> "WOG?"
>>
>> You really are a sick little piglet aren't you?
>>

>ADDRESS THE ISSUE, YOU GUTLESS COWARD!!!

The issue is you and your racism and, "M," addressed it quite well...
--
S&DDAM admits to putting others in danger with its beater:

"Foot pumps are a joke. I had one once and since the piston only moves like
2 inches it took 50 pumps to raise the pressure by one psi. Go with the
hand pumps where the piston moves around 15 inches. One of my tires has
exposed cords and i have to pump it up every week. "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 3/6/08
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/yvrmhl
Msg ID:
Old October 22nd 09, 02:43 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
Tater Gumfries

On Oct 21, 6:50*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/21/...ter.struck/ind...
>
> October 21,2009
>
> (CNN) -- Arizona police are looking for an Iraqi

You're already known as a racist, why show everyone you're a stupid
racist? Learn the proper racial insults, dummy.

Tater
Old October 22nd 09, 04:27 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Tater Gumfries > wrote in news:42931afc-84da-4585-
:

> On Oct 21, 6:50*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/21/...ter.struck/ind...

>> October 21,2009
>>
>> (CNN) -- Arizona police are looking for an Iraqi

> You're already known as a racist, why show everyone you're a stupid
> racist? Learn the proper racial insults, dummy.
>
> Tater

Racist? Hell - the biggest racists in the world are the wogs --- after the
jooz, of course.

Old October 22nd 09, 08:52 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
necromancer[_6_]

SFB spewed:

>Racist? Hell - the biggest racists in the world are

lilly white anglo-americans (sic) like you.

--
"There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11

-- Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/01/2004
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/9oog5
Old October 23rd 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
Get lost

On Oct 21, 8:50*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:[i]
> http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/21/...ter.struck/ind...
>
> October 21,2009
>
> (CNN) -- Arizona police are looking for an Iraqi man who they allege ran
> down his daughter and her friend because he believed his daughter had
> become "too Westernized."
> Police say they're looking for Faleh Hassan Almaleki, who they say struck
> two people with a vehicle Tuesday.
>
> Police say they're looking for Faleh Hassan Almaleki, who they say struck
> two people with a vehicle Tuesday.
>
> Peoria, Arizona, police said Wednesday that Faleh Hassan Almaleki, 48,
> struck his 20-year-old daughter, Noor Faleh Almaleki, and her friend Amal
> Edan Khalaf with a vehicle he was driving in a parking lot Tuesday
> afternoon.
>
> Faleh Hassan Almaleki was angry with his daughter "as she had become too
> 'Westernized' and was not living according to [the family's] traditional
> Iraq values," Peoria police said in a statement released Wednesday.
>
> Noor Faleh Almaleki is hospitalized with life-threatening injuries,
> according to the statement. Khalaf, 43, received injuries that are not
> life-threatening but is still in the hospital, police said.

Sub-humans prove themselves every day.
Old October 23rd 09, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
necromancer[_6_]

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 18:40:52 -0400, wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 15:52:05 -0400, necromancer
><a_septic_yank@worldofnecromancer_no_spam_no_way. org> wrote:
>
>>>Racist? Hell - the biggest racists in the world are

>>lilly white anglo-americans (sic) like you.
>>

>And what tribe <gang > do you belong too?

I don't belong to any, "tribe."

>>--
>>"There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
>>close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11
>>official story. "

>My I suggest you either buy or rent The World at War. Volume 6 and
>Volume 10 parts 1 & 2. I have it on DVD. You can get it from
>Amazon.Com at a fair price.
>Then come back and tell us it didn't happen!
>
>Please give us a cite on this please!

Incase you didn't notice, the, "--," that preceeded the quotation is
generally accepted as the seperator between the body of the message
(above the dashes) and a signature below the dashes. And I guess you
also have no understanding of what enclosing a passage in quotation
marks means.

That said, it is duly noted that you chose to omit this line from my
signature that you quoted as indicated above:

"Ref: http://tinyurl.com/9oog5" which had you bothered to do a little
research by clicking the link, you would have been directed to a page
on google that contains the afore referenced passage about the
holocaust and arrtibuted it to, "Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend,"
which I have proven ad nauseum is the current screen name for Speeders
& Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (see the bottom of the .sig below).

Is there a reason you omitted that line besides being a disingenuous
lilly white anglo-american (sic) who is too lazy to di his own
research?
--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old October 23rd 09, 04:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics.immigration
necromancer[_6_]

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 22:59:23 -0400, wrote:

>So what! You say the German didn't kill many Jews. Google means
>nothing to me on this subject. History will prove you wrong!

I didn't say a thing, one way or the other about the jews, you stupid
****ing american. That was a quote of another moron like you who
infests r.a.d.