5 beeps

Old May 31st 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Steve[_54_]

Default 5 beeps

Hello,
When I turn my 95 miata off I hear 5 beeps. Can someone tell me what
this means?
Thanks,
Steve
Old May 31st 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Geary Morton

In article >, Steve >
wrote:

> Hello,
> When I turn my 95 miata off I hear 5 beeps. Can someone tell me what
> this means?
> Thanks,
> Steve

Do you happen to have a radio with a removable face? If so, it's
probably the reminder to remove it! Most of these kind of radios have a
menu item where you can disable the beeper.

Geary
Old May 31st 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Jeroen Feelders

More specifically, I guess you've got a Pioneer radio. Mine does exactly the
same...

--
The Silver Striped 91B Crystal White Miata - http://miata.feelders.com
Mazda MX-5 Club of the Netherlands Technical and Websitecommittee Member -

"Geary Morton" > schreef in bericht

Old June 1st 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Steve[_54_]

Thank You Geary,
You were exactly right. I sure don't miss the beeps.
Steve

2000 A4 - Four Beeps Marcus Redd Audi 11 February 10th 07 12:30 AM
2000 A4 - Four Beeps Limahl Audi 0 February 9th 07 10:10 PM
4 beeps ? me Audi 4 May 7th 05 08:55 PM
Beeps when temperture 37 degrees terence BMW 35 December 28th 04 06:07 PM
Check Engine and 3 BEEPS Dara BMW 2 December 23rd 04 02:28 AM