FS: Chrome M2 Fuel Door

Old September 23rd 04, 08:51 PM
Chuck

Default FS: Chrome M2 Fuel Door

I have for sale an almost brand new genuine Mazda chrome/aluminum M2 Fuel
Door. This was a dealer removal from a brand new SE, and then got it and I
put it on my car for about 10 minutes, and then removed it. (Don't like the
way it looks particularly.) It is in mint condition, not a scratch or a
ding anywhere.

$65 shipped (by UPS Brown or FedEx Ground) anywhere in the lower 48 states.
If you want it faster, you'll have to pay the difference in shipping cost.
Paypal, a personal check or postal money orders accepted. Checks and money
orders will have to clear the bank first before I ship it.

Drop me a line if you have any questions. It's going on miata.net or ebay
probably next week if no one wants it. My ebay username is available upon
request for reference.

Chuck
(remove NO SPAM to reply)

Old October 7th 04, 12:22 AM
indytrish

I will take it if you still have. Thanks

Old October 8th 04, 10:37 PM
HardwareLust

indytrish wrote:
> I will take it if you still have. Thanks

I'll give you another 24 hours to answer my email. If I don't hear from you
soon, I got another guy lined up.

H.

Old October 8th 04, 10:39 PM
Chuck

HardwareLust wrote:
> indytrish wrote:
>> I will take it if you still have. Thanks

> I'll give you another 24 hours to answer my email. If I don't hear
> from you soon, I got another guy lined up.
>
> H.

Pardon me, but why are you hijacking my thread? I was here first.

C.

Old October 10th 04, 06:40 PM
Chuck

Sold!