page 13 is up

Old January 10th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default page 13 is up

"Jan Andersson" > wrote in message

>> Mario is like the internet troll of the worst kind.

> That makes you guys who reply to his messages or (as witnessed lately)
> post messages to call him out in the open, the worst kind of
> troll-feeders.

So, maybe we should send Guido to take care of da ripoff man's situation? Iz
dat ok?

Old January 15th 08, 10:36 PM posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email, rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jan 14, 7:49 pm, Jan Andersson >
wrote:
> person in the town, old or young, left
> unconcerned about the great things of the eternal world. Those who were
> wont to be the vainest and loosest, and those who had been disposed to
> think and speak lightly of vital and experimental religion, were now
> generally subject to great awakenings. And the work of conversion was
> carried on in a most astonishing manner, and increased more and more;
> souls did as it were come by flocks to Jesus Christ. From day to day for
> many months together, might be seen evident instances of sinners brought
> out of darkness into marvellous light, and delivered out of an horrible
> pit, and from the miry clay, and set upon a rock, with a new song of
> praise to God in their mouths.
>
> This work of God, as it was carried on, and the number of true saints
> multiplied, soon made a glorious alteration in the town: so that in the
> spring and summer following, anno 1735, the town seemed to be full of
> the presence of God: it never was so full of love, nor of joy, and yet
> so full of distress, as it was then. There were remarkable tokens of
> God's presence in almost every house. It was a time of joy in families
> on ac

Mario is still a douche.
Old January 15th 08, 10:38 PM posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email,rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson

wrote:
> On Jan 14, 7:49 pm, Jan Andersson >
> wrote:
>> person in the town, old or young, left
>> unconcerned about the great things of the eternal world. Those who were
>> wont to be the vainest and loosest, and those who had been disposed to
>> think and speak lightly of vital and experimental religion, were now
>> generally subject to great awakenings. And the work of conversion was
>> carried on in a most astonishing manner, and increased more and more;
>> souls did as it were come by flocks to Jesus Christ. From day to day for
>> many months together, might be seen evident instances of sinners brought
>> out of darkness into marvellous light, and delivered out of an horrible
>> pit, and from the miry clay, and set upon a rock, with a new song of
>> praise to God in their mouths.
>>
>> This work of God, as it was carried on, and the number of true saints
>> multiplied, soon made a glorious alteration in the town: so that in the
>> spring and summer following, anno 1735, the town seemed to be full of
>> the presence of God: it never was so full of love, nor of joy, and yet
>> so full of distress, as it was then. There were remarkable tokens of
>> God's presence in almost every house. It was a time of joy in families
>> on ac

> Mario is still a douche.

Where the hell did that quote come from?!?!?

I never wrote that bull****.

Jan
Old February 1st 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Mike West

After watching the news story about how this guy treated a customer and
reading the lengthy story on the trip to Utah. I think he should change the
name to DOWE SCREWUM and HOW!
"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> > there are now 13 pages up on my webshot page check out the 64 ghia ..I
> > will post more pictures soon
> >
> > http://good-times.webshots.com/album...kEKd?start=144
> >
> > Mario
> > Vintage Werks resto
> >
> > Bad boy of VW

> this is more entertaining... couldn't stop laughing...
>
> Services Offered:
>
> Full Restorations
>
> Collision Work
>
> Interiors Stock or Custom
>
> Engine Rebuilds Stock or Custom
>
> Transmissions
>
> Polishing
>
> Powder Coating
>
> You can reach us by calling 815-540-4722 or E-mail
>

> i especially enjoyed the "current restoration" page... get to see plenty

of
> problem areas in cars, yet not how much bondo you crammed into the

holes....

Old February 1st 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Mike West

I guess you use the PT Barnum business model then? "there's a sucker born
every minute" After seeing and hearing what you did to the woman on the news
story I wouldn't leave a pair of rollerskates for you to fix. You say you
are good at what you do. Well from the looks of what you did to Joan's car
,fixing cars isn't it. You told here the fee would be $5000.00 according to
the news story and her e-mail from you ,then what ? stuck her for another 4
grand in overages? Here in Texas that would get you shot. Her car is a
toatal mess of poorly repaired and I use the term loosly rust outs. and the
car is a wreck now needing a total rebuild and wiring job. Yeah you really
fixed her car didn't you?

Good luck to you, some dfay you are going to screw the wrong customer .

Mike West chopped 66

Old February 2nd 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Feb 1, 2:34*pm, "Mike West" > wrote:
> I guess you use the PT Barnum business model then? *"there's a sucker born
> every minute" After seeing and hearing what you did to the woman on the news
> story I wouldn't leave a pair of rollerskates for you to fix. You say you
> are good at what you do. Well from the looks of what you did to Joan's car
> ,fixing cars isn't it. You told here the fee would be $5000.00 according to
> the news story and her e-mail from you ,then what ? stuck her for another 4
> grand in overages? Here in Texas that would get you shot. Her car is a
> toatal mess of poorly repaired and I use the term loosly rust outs. and the
> car is a wreck now needing a total rebuild and wiring job. Yeah you really
> fixed her car didn't you?
>
> Good luck to you, some dfay you are going to screw the wrong customer .
>
> Mike West chopped > wrote in message

> > Yada yada Kelly you just keep whinning and bitching about me like it
> > changes anything for me I know it the way you feed your ego

> > Heres a reason my customers come back because I CARE , what happens
> > after the VW leaves my shop and if their is a problem with something I
> > worked my ass off on I know whats going on.

> > I do everything I can to help my customers. *Yes His car had to be
> > repainted . I drive them, its my life, get over yourself but do it
> > with out swinging off my balls.

> > Mario
> > Vintage Werks resto- Hide quoted text -

I'll type this real slow for you Mike I didn't do the work on the car
and show me where else people are getting complete restorations done
cheap, and lets see what your driving. You sound just like all the
bitchers that don't have a nice restored VW and just mad you could
only afford to have a pair of skates fixed.

just keep bitching & whinning , then watch my webshot page to see
what good its doing. I should have a few more very nice restorations
posted up soon.

Mario
Vintage Werks C&R
Old February 2nd 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
>I'll type this real slow for you Mike I didn't do the work on the car

so we shall assume you didn't accept money from her, nor cash the checks she
gave you? If you did, you just admitted to being a theif.

Old February 4th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Feb 1, 5:08 pm, " > wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2:34 pm, "Mike West" > wrote:
>

> > I guess you use the PT Barnum business model then? "there's a sucker born
> > every minute" After seeing and hearing what you did to the woman on the news
> > story I wouldn't leave a pair of rollerskates for you to fix. You say you
> > are good at what you do. Well from the looks of what you did to Joan's car
> > ,fixing cars isn't it. You told here the fee would be $5000.00 according to
> > the news story and her e-mail from you ,then what ? stuck her for another 4
> > grand in overages? Here in Texas that would get you shot. Her car is a
> > toatal mess of poorly repaired and I use the term loosly rust outs. and the
> > car is a wreck now needing a total rebuild and wiring job. Yeah you really
> > fixed her car didn't you?

> > Good luck to you, some dfay you are going to screw the wrong customer .

> > Mike West chopped > wrote in message

> > > Yada yada Kelly you just keep whinning and bitching about me like it
> > > changes anything for me I know it the way you feed your ego

> > > Heres a reason my customers come back because I CARE , what happens
> > > after the VW leaves my shop and if their is a problem with something I
> > > worked my ass off on I know whats going on.

> > > I do everything I can to help my customers. Yes His car had to be
> > > repainted . I drive them, its my life, get over yourself but do it
> > > with out swinging off my balls.

> > > Mario
> > > Vintage Werks resto- Hide quoted text -

> I'll type this real slow for you Mike I didn't do the work on the car
> and show me where else people are getting complete restorations done
> cheap, and lets see what your driving. You sound just like all the
> bitchers that don't have a nice restored VW and just mad you could
> only afford to have a pair of skates fixed.
>
> just keep bitching & whinning , then watch my webshot page to see
> what good its doing. I should have a few more very nice restorations
> posted up soon.
>
> Mario
> Vintage Werks C&R

You are a joke. Nine grand for a death trap of a car is what you
called a restoration? ****, you may as well be murdering people.

DMV page [email protected] General 1 January 3rd 07 05:03 AM
A VID FOR BILL'S d35 PAGE 4X4PLAY Jeep 5 July 27th 06 09:51 PM
OT Awesome web page! Shag VW air cooled 8 November 16th 05 04:49 PM
BMW page link help... z BMW 2 October 28th 05 01:04 AM
The web page is up....finally Mad Dog 4x4 0 July 13th 04 06:16 PM