page 13 is up

Old January 9th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default page 13 is up

On Jan 8, 3:10 pm, " > wrote:
> On Jan 8, 9:38 am, wrote:

> > > ROFLMAO, Damn steppin and fetchin at it's best. You" Care" you say, ok
> > > you took Joan's money. Back up the work as if it was yours. Thats the
> > > way real business works. I'm a nut buster not a swinger, your the one
> > > that got caught trying to run off my reputation. Face it Mario your
> > > fading into the abyss. Your gonna have to stop getting so bent out of
> > > shape .

> > > Website;http://www.metwiz.com/
> > > Now Handling the Funky Green Panels(aka Klassicfab.com)
> > > Kelly aka
> > > "Bubble & Nut Buster for wannabe BadBoy's of Restoration"
> > > ITMC "Drill SGT"

> > Come on Mario, fess up one, just ONE, name of a satisfied customer.
> > You won't because you can't. All insults aside, as deserving as you
> > may be, John Connolly is right: you are a ****ing sociopath.- Hide quoted text -

> You have to be a real dumb ass if you don't think I have a lot of
> faithful customers so you should also Know I won't subject them to the
> stupid **** that's going on here,
>
> Look what you all did to Loran on the samba she knows more about VW's
> then a lot of you do but because she talked about about a few things I
> did for her, she was jump on and had stupid **** about her . If you
> want to talk to my customers grow a set of balls and come to my shop
> (just continue hiding behind your keyboard and be a bitch)
>
> Mario
> Vintage Werks resto

**** you, you pussy cocksucker. The reason you won't cough up any
names is because you have none, you ****eating dickbag. The facts are
in order: you ****ed over John C., and he has plenty of documentation
to prove it, and you ripped off Joan by stealing 9 grand from her on
that abortion you called a "restoration." There's now way in hell I'm
going to waste my money and my time to come out to your ******** shop
(the news clip tells all) to look at your half-assed ****.

You don't have ****, you aren't worth a ****, you'll never be worth a
**** and the biggest laugh most of us here are getting is your utter
inability to comprehend the truth. You are the only bitch here,
dickweed.
Old January 9th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message news:c8094d1e-b0f8-4658-a1ee-
>Look what you all did to Loran on the samba she knows more about VW's
>then a lot of you do but because she talked about about a few things I
>did for her, she was jump on and had stupid **** about her . If you
>want to talk to my customers grow a set of balls and come to my shop
>(just continue hiding behind your keyboard and be a bitch)

that's the problem, you don't know your customers.... LAUREN did vouch for
you on your parts selling...she also said that the pics of Joan's bug showed
a hack job....you sure you want to use her as a defense?

Old January 9th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

> that's the problem, you don't know your customers.... LAUREN did vouch for
> you on your parts selling...she also said that the pics of Joan's bug showed
> a hack job....you sure you want to use her as a defense?

Yes because she she talked to one of my customers and chatted with
me. so she took time to know I didn't do the car. I told her I was
sorry that she had to take all that because of me and that I've told
anyone not to get into it just for that reason....

Second as for John c calling me anything , This if from a person that
would throw their own father out in the street.

Come check out my work at the shop nobody thats been there has ever
said anything bad to me in person.

Mario
Vintage Werks resto.
Old January 9th 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
>

>> that's the problem, you don't know your customers.... LAUREN did vouch
>> for
>> you on your parts selling...she also said that the pics of Joan's bug
>> showed
>> a hack job....you sure you want to use her as a defense?

> Yes because she she talked to one of my customers and chatted with
> me. so she took time to know I didn't do the car. I told her I was
> sorry that she had to take all that because of me and that I've told
> anyone not to get into it just for that reason....

Lauren(vwgirl) didn't get taunted for sticking up for you, the folks on
that site have taunted her endlessly for a long time... it was just more of
the "normal" for her to get ****.... whether you did the car or farmed it
out, you were still responsible for it and YOU have yet to make it right
with YOUR customer...that is the problem here, you seem to think that the
responsibility for quality fall on someone else, when it was YOUR job....
wanna try and downplay the response that Dave Cormack posted to you on this
group? He is also someone that stuck up for you on your PARTS sales... and
you better be careful in any response to Dave, he is not only widely
respected, but very honest and knowledgeable....

so far two out of three(don't think Chris has weighed in) of your online
supporters of your parts sales have also commented that Joan's car is an
abortion and you owe the customer....

can't wait for your next dodge, diversion tactic, or smoke cloud... No one
needs to come to you shop to see that Joan's car is a ****ing failed
coathanger abortion, the proof is irrefutable.

Old January 9th 08, 02:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

> Second as for John c calling me anything , This if from a person that
> would throw their own father out in the street.

whether your claims against John and his father are true or not, it is
irrelevant. What does how he treats someone in his family have to do with
you stealing his parts, money, and car?

Old January 9th 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

> Come check out my work at the shop

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...rses_ass_1.jpg

Mario, that link is to a picture of a horse's ass... I don't need to be
close enough to smell it or (ack) touch it to know it's a horses ass... as
the old saying goes "a picture is worth a thousand words" and all you've
done is work towards a thousand lies and dodges to avoid what is evident in
pictures...

it's sad that a common canine is quite a bit more intelligent than you are,
they know not to **** where they sleep.

Old January 9th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jan 9, 6:50 am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > Come check out my work at the shop

> http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...rses_ass_1.jpg
>
> Mario, that link is to a picture of a horse's ass... I don't need to be
> close enough to smell it or (ack) touch it to know it's a horses ass... as
> the old saying goes "a picture is worth a thousand words" and all you've
> done is work towards a thousand lies and dodges to avoid what is evident in
> pictures...
>
> it's sad that a common canine is quite a bit more intelligent than you are,
> they know not to **** where they sleep.

Mario is like the internet troll of the worst kind. He has no
credibility so he has to go on and on like a broken record. The
redeeming fact in all of this is the fact that if you do a search for
"Mario Gavazzi" all of his negative publicity is the first thing to
comes up.
Old January 9th 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Legion of Doom

On Jan 9, 11:10*am, Jan Andersson >
> > Mario is like the internet troll of the worst kind. *

> That makes you guys who reply to his messages or (as witnessed lately)
> post messages to call him out in the open, the worst kind of troll-feeders..
> Not much better, when the goal is to NOT have any trolling going on here.
>
> Jan

So if Mario's a troll, the guys who reply to him are troll-feeders,
then what about the people who reply to the people who reply to Mario?
Troll-feeder feeders?
Joking of course, but encouraging people not to respond to Mario is
****ing in the wind. He's a ****ing dog-**** smear on the bottom of
the shoe of the VW community, and every time he posts people are going
to talk **** to him. If you are tired of reading those posts, then
maybe you should convince mario to stop posting.

Oh yeah and mario, go **** yourself you no good hack.
Old January 10th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

> wrote in message
>Second as for John c calling me anything , This if from a person that
>would throw their own father out in the street.

There has to be much, much to the story of John C and his father and you are
not the person to tell it, you friggin desperado.

If you were my father, I'd cut the decsion short by offing you.

DMV page [email protected] General 1 January 3rd 07 05:03 AM
A VID FOR BILL'S d35 PAGE 4X4PLAY Jeep 5 July 27th 06 09:51 PM
OT Awesome web page! Shag VW air cooled 8 November 16th 05 04:49 PM
BMW page link help... z BMW 2 October 28th 05 01:04 AM
The web page is up....finally Mad Dog 4x4 0 July 13th 04 06:16 PM