I've had it with this group

Old January 6th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default I've had it with this group

> wrote in message

So what do we have here? A newbie or someone with a brandy-spanking new
email address to disguize himself. Is it Mario himself maybe?

Old January 6th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Dennis[_4_]

On Jan 5, 1:20*pm, wrote:
> If you guys aren't hammering Mario then Bob Hoover is lecturing
> everybody on keeping everything bone stock, *hey any body have any
> seat belt interlock parts laying around? *VW never put anything in
> their cars that didn't have a purpose according to some of you. *Hey,
> speedy jim, update your website, its not 1998 anymore. *I'm so sick of
> the long threads dedicated to the death of Mario, who cares about him,
> he's some local ripoff artist on the east coast, has no impact on 90%
> of the readers of this group. SO SHUT UP!!!

Hey dinka, What the hell is your point? You don't like it so you
left. Hope the door hits you in your ass.
Old January 7th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Olli Lammi

Scott H wrote:
> <pico> wrote in message ...
>> > wrote in message
>>
>> So what do we have here? A newbie or someone with a brandy-spanking new
>> email address to disguize himself. Is it Mario himself maybe?

> The spelling and grammar are too good for it to be Mario but I'd be willing
> to be that it's his wife/co-thief.

The article was posted from Portland, Oregon.

---
Olli
Old January 7th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Jan 7, 9:48 am, Olli Lammi
A> wrote:
> Scott H wrote:
> > <pico> wrote in ...

> >> So what do we have here? A newbie or someone with a brandy-spanking new
> >> email address to disguize himself. Is it Mario himself maybe?

> > The spelling and grammar are too good for it to be Mario but I'd be willing
> > to be that it's his wife/co-thief.

> The article was posted from Portland, Oregon.
>
> ---
> Olli

c:\>nslookup 71.222.127.250

Address: 192.168.1.1

Name: 71-222-127-250.ptld.qwest.net
Address: 71.222.127.250

ptld.qwest.net. Yeah, looks like Portland.

Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
And he used a windows machine running Firefox.

More info as if anyone cares:

NetRange: 71.208.0.0 - 71.223.255.255
CIDR: 71.208.0.0/12
NetName: QWEST-INET-118
NetHandle: NET-71-208-0-0-1
Parent: NET-71-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: AUTHNS1.MPLS.QWEST.NET
NameServer: AUTHNS2.DNVR.QWEST.NET
NameServer: AUTHNS3.STTL.QWEST.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 2005-05-06
Updated: 2006-05-11

RAbuseHandle: QIA2-ARIN
RAbuseName: Qwest Abuse
RAbusePhone: +1-877-886-6515
RAbuseEmail:

RNOCHandle: QIN-ARIN
RNOCName: Qwest IP NOC
RNOCPhone: +1-877-886-6515
RNOCEmail:

RTechHandle: QIA-ARIN
RTechName: Qwest IP Admin
RTechPhone: +1-877-886-6515
RTechEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: QIA2-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Qwest Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-877-886-6515
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgNOCHandle: QIN-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Qwest IP NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-877-886-6515
OrgNOCEmail:

OrgTechHandle: QIA-ARIN
OrgTechName: Qwest IP Admin
OrgTechPhone: +1-877-886-6515
OrgTechEmail:

Old January 8th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

[...]

Wow. Never ****-off a certified network guru!

Old January 8th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Jan 7, 5:09*pm, <jjs> wrote:
> "Shag" > wrote in message

> [...]
>
> >> Olli

> > c:\>nslookup 71.222.127.250

> Wow. Never ****-off a certified network guru!

I think Shags wrong and it was really me.

Mario
Vintage Werks resto
Old January 8th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jan 7, 6:32 pm, " > wrote:
> On Jan 7, 5:09 pm, <jjs> wrote:
>
> > "Shag" > wrote in message

> > [...]

> > > c:\>nslookup 71.222.127.250

> > Wow. Never ****-off a certified network guru!

> I think Shags wrong and it was really me.
>
> Mario
> Vintage Werks resto

Hey Mario, you never coughed up any references to support your "one
new customer a day" line. C'mon, let's hear a name. One single
name.

Old January 8th 08, 08:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Olli Lammi

Shag wrote:
> On Jan 7, 9:48 am, Olli Lammi
> A> wrote:
>> Scott H wrote:
>>> <pico> wrote in ...
>>> The spelling and grammar are too good for it to be Mario but I'd be willing
>>> to be that it's his wife/co-thief.

>> The article was posted from Portland, Oregon.
>>
>> ---
>> Olli

> c:\>nslookup 71.222.127.250
>
> Address: 192.168.1.1
>
> Name: 71-222-127-250.ptld.qwest.net
> Address: 71.222.127.250
>
> ptld.qwest.net. Yeah, looks like Portland.

> Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
> And he used a windows machine running Firefox.

I present the evidence

Well, one might find interesting that there are following posts made
from the same posting host to ramva that can now be found in the logs.

Sat, 5 Jan 2008 10:44:47 -0800 (PST) Cletus >
"carb, its time 34 pict 3"
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 11:20:48 -0800 (PST)
"I've had it with this group"
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 11:26:45 -0800 (PST) Cletus >
" I've had it with this group"

The last one is an immediate reply to
message that
wonders who this dnkarns is ...:

"Who are you? Most of the posts here afre informational for some
people, Mario excluded, but who cares about him, if you've been
reading this group for any length of time then you surely have gleaned
some useful information, so shut up yourself."

Hey, look in the mirror.

---
Olli