more project pictures

Old November 23rd 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default more project pictures

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...kEKd?start=120

from pages 11 and 12 of my webshot site

full restoration on the 72 three stage pearl white (matches owners 95
Acura) super was passed from father to son

the Stock blue 70 beetle was also passed from father to son and
required
heater channels, floor pans. luggage tray decklid and drivers front
fender

the Bahama blue (looks green) 66 beetle was removed from a moble home
and has been off the road for 22 yrs.

The gray 72 super doors show the many of layers of paint and how easy
it was to scrape

This was a beetle that looked great when it came from a different shop
but I had to replace the poorly fabricated heater channels and alot
of bondo (some of the body lines were missing.)
Pictures on page 7 shows the work being done.

Mario
Vintage Werks resto
Old November 27th 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 24, 8:07 am, "Scott H" > wrote:
> Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Vintagewerks /watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y
>
> > wrote in message

> >http://good-times.webshots.com/album...kEKd?start=120

> > from pages 11 and 12 of my webshot site

> > full restoration on the 72 three stage pearl white (matches owners 95
> > Acura) super was passed from father to son

> > the Stock blue 70 beetle was also passed from father to son and
> > required
> > heater channels, floor pans. luggage tray decklid and drivers front
> > fender

> > the Bahama blue (looks green) 66 beetle was removed from a moble home
> > and has been off the road for 22 yrs.

> > The gray 72 super doors show the many of layers of paint and how easy
> > it was to scrape

> > This was a beetle that looked great when it came from a different shop
> > but I had to replace the poorly fabricated heater channels and alot
> > of bondo (some of the body lines were missing.)
> > Pictures on page 7 shows the work being done.

> > Mario
> > Vintage Werks resto

> Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Vintagewerks /watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y

Way to keep the word out, Scott. ;-)
Old November 27th 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 27, 12:02 pm, wrote:
> On Nov 24, 8:07 am, "Scott H" > wrote:
>

> > Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Vintagewerks ?t=96792http://abclocal...

> > > wrote in message

> > >http://good-times.webshots.com/album...kEKd?start=120

> > > from pages 11 and 12 of my webshot site

> > > full restoration on the 72 three stage pearl white (matches owners 95
> > > Acura) super was passed from father to son

> > > the Stock blue 70 beetle was also passed from father to son and
> > > required
> > > heater channels, floor pans. luggage tray decklid and drivers front
> > > fender

> > > the Bahama blue (looks green) 66 beetle was removed from a moble home
> > > and has been off the road for 22 yrs.

> > > The gray 72 super doors show the many of layers of paint and how easy
> > > it was to scrape

> > > This was a beetle that looked great when it came from a different shop
> > > but I had to replace the poorly fabricated heater channels and alot
> > > of bondo (some of the body lines were missing.)
> > > Pictures on page 7 shows the work being done.

> > > Mario
> > > Vintage Werks resto

> > Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Vintagewerks ?t=96792http://abclocal...

> Way to keep the word out, Scott. ;-)- Hide quoted text -

BLAH BLAH BLAH the sign on the gate has said closed for a week now
and I'm still getting a new customer aday even got one from 285 miles
away and 600 views on my webshot page.

hey Scott i'm truely interested in seeing what you drive can you
please send me pictures.

I wish I had pictures of the 40 or more I have done over the years.

then remember ME being a full service shop The several thousand I have
worked on.

With the gas prices on the rise more people are putting their
aircooled VW's back on the road, the new customer today that needs his
engine over hauled said his has been parked 3+ years.

Mario
Vintage Werks resto
Old November 28th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> BLAH BLAH BLAH the sign on the gate has said closed for a week now
> and I'm still getting a new customer aday .
>
> I wish I had pictures of the 40 or more I have done over the years.
>
> then remember ME being a full service shop The several thousand I have
> worked on.

I'm no math major, but..........something doesn't add up...

Old November 28th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Remco[_1_]

On Nov 27, 7:48 pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > BLAH BLAH BLAH the sign on the gate has said closed for a week now> and I'm still getting a new customer aday .

> > I wish I had pictures of the 40 or more I have done over the years.

> > then remember ME being a full service shop The several thousand I have
> > worked on.

> I'm no math major, but..........something doesn't add up...

He has worked on thouands but has only 'fixed' and delivered 40?
Old November 28th 07, 01:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 27, 6:54 pm, "Scott H" > wrote:

> > Mario
> > Vintage Werks resto

> Mario Gavazzi
> Vintage Werks
> Vintagewerks
> /wtvd/story?

You want to laugh your ass off go to John c 2nd post when he says his
"64" beetle hasn't been finished not sure I would trust a parts
jockey that can't tell the year of his own car.

and Yet i'm still waiting for him to post pictures of how far along it
was when I left (just needed headliner and windows installed.

or ask him about the 56 oval that he has and has never had re-restored
( very poorly painted)

And the 72 abortion beetle that was half mahallonized (sp)

so Scott a take it the best you have is something maaco painted that
has never seen more then the back parking lot of any show. I could
see why you would be jealous and feel resentment. ( we covered things
like this in my psycology classes in college)

I'll type slower for you Remco, I restored more then 40 (body and
paint plus interior) and repaired thousands

Mario
Vintage Werks resto
Old November 28th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 28, 8:53 am, "Scott H" > wrote:
> Mario Gavazzi
> Vintage Werks
> Vintagewerks
> /watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y
>
> > wrote in message

> >> Mario Gavazzi
> >> Vintage Werks
> >> Vintagewerks
> >> ?t=96792http://abclocal...

> > You want to laugh your ass off go to John c 2nd post when he says his
> > "64" beetle hasn't been finished not sure I would trust a parts
> > jockey that can't tell the year of his own car.

> > and Yet i'm still waiting for him to post pictures of how far along it
> > was when I left (just needed headliner and windows installed.

> > or ask him about the 56 oval that he has and has never had re-restored
> > ( very poorly painted)

> > And the 72 abortion beetle that was half mahallonized (sp)

> > so Scott a take it the best you have is something maaco painted that
> > has never seen more then the back parking lot of any show. I could
> > see why you would be jealous and feel resentment. ( we covered things
> > like this in my psycology classes in college)

> > I'll type slower for you Remco, I restored more then 40 (body and
> > paint plus interior) and repaired thousands

> > Mario
> > Vintage Werks resto

> Mario Gavazzi
> Vintage Werks
> Vintagewerks
> /watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y

Psychology classes, eh? Must have flunked English, from the looks of
your posts. I notice you never did address those seriously messed up
invoices. I believe Leopold Stotch called you out on those in an
earlier thread.
Old November 28th 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Remco[_1_]

On Nov 28, 8:01 am, " > wrote:
> I'll type slower for you Remco, I restored more then 40 (body and
> paint plus interior) and repaired thousands
>
> Mario
> Vintage Werks resto

Restored?? Repaired? Oh, please!
What Scott said..

Old November 29th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 28, 11:48 am, wrote:
> Psychology classes, eh?

Most likely the lab rat. Or more likely the lab weasel.
Possibly an experiment of the effects of bondo on the brain.
Failure rate was 100%.

Old November 29th 07, 01:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 28, 4:55 pm, wrote:
> On Nov 28, 11:48 am, wrote:
>
> > Psychology classes, eh?

> Most likely the lab rat. Or more likely the lab weasel.
> Possibly an experiment of the effects of bondo on the brain.
> Failure rate was 100%.

BLAH BLAH say all the stupid things you want it doesn't change the
facts .

Heres another fact still seems like no one that wants to talk trash
has had the balls to come to my shop for first hand knowladge, its
just easier to become part of the flock.

And Yes I tell everyone that comes to my shop what is said about me
and when they see MY work just say "Don't worry about it some poeple
are always going to talk trash when your real good"

Talking is easy getting the job done is what matters.

Mario
Vintage Werks resto