GT40s vs GT40Ps - The Numbers

Old March 2nd 05, 08:55 PM

lol... flame the hell outta me. This is usenet... ain't gonna hurt me none
.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

"CobraJet" > wrote in message
> In article > ,
> > wrote:
>
> > CJ, while I realize that it gets you off to put others down.. sometimes

it
> > just gets ****in old. Why don'tcha find a new hobby to try once in a

while?
> > You still have some "growing up" to do.. Mr. grown up.

> You don't really want to go down this path, do you?
>

> > -Mike
> >
> > --
> > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
> > Cold air intake
> > FRPP 3.73 gears
> > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
> > Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
> > Hi-speed fan switch
> > 255/60R-15 rear tires
> > Subframe connectors
> > Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant
> >

> > "CobraJet" > wrote in message
> > > In article >,

who
> > likes
> > >
> > > Uh, Mikey, don't interrupt the grownups making fun of each other.
> > > It's impolite.

out.

and

Old March 3rd 05, 01:48 AM
Wound Up

"I'll give you a grown up" - Billy Madison

wrote:
> CJ, while I realize that it gets you off to put others down.. sometimes it
> just gets ****in old. Why don'tcha find a new hobby to try once in a while?
> You still have some "growing up" to do.. Mr. grown up.
>
> -Mike
>
> --
> A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
> Cold air intake
> FRPP 3.73 gears
> Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
> Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
> Hi-speed fan switch
> 255/60R-15 rear tires
> Subframe connectors
> Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant
>

> "CobraJet" > wrote in message
>
>>In article >,
> wrote:
>>

>>>If his posts really bothered you so much you'd just add him to your
>>>killfile. Personally, I think you're just a whiney little ******* who

> likes
>
>>>to bitch about things. STFU. oh, and welcome to my killfile.

>> Uh, Mikey, don't interrupt the grownups making fun of each other.
>>It's impolite.
>>

>>>-Mike
>>>
>>>--
>>>A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
>>>Cold air intake
>>>FRPP 3.73 gears
>>>Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
>>>Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
>>>Hi-speed fan switch
>>>255/60R-15 rear tires
>>>Subframe connectors
>>>Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

egroups.com...

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 3rd 05, 02:38 AM

CobraJet wrote:
> In article >, Wound Up
> > wrote:

> > The wind has buffeted you such that your stream of pee has hit you

in
> > the face. I see you have now attempted to pull a 180, but have

sadly
> > failed.

> Uh, I think you missed the point, bitter though it was.

CJ,

I'm truly amazed he missed the intentional and very obvious role
reversal.

Patrick
'93 Cobra

Old March 3rd 05, 05:01 AM
CobraJet

In article > ,
> wrote:

> lol... flame the hell outta me. This is usenet... ain't gonna hurt me none
> .

Here's the scoop, Mikey. There is a faction that reads this group
that gets a giggle out of a lot of what I say. After all, I've been
posting HERE since you were, what, 13 years old? They are not vocal
about it, but I know for a fact that they exist.

For a flamewar to be entertaining, the opposing sides should both be
inventive and lively. Sorry, "happy kid", but you ain't got what it
takes. Although you mean well, you are too naive and you have that
closeted thing going, and any jousting would fall apart in no time. Not
worth it to me.

--
CobraJet
Thunder Snake #1
Old March 3rd 05, 05:04 AM
CobraJet

In article .com>,
> wrote:

> CobraJet wrote:
> > In article >, Wound Up
> > > wrote:

> > > The wind has buffeted you such that your stream of pee has hit you

> in
> > > the face. I see you have now attempted to pull a 180, but have

> sadly
> > > failed.

> > Uh, I think you missed the point, bitter though it was.

> CJ,
>
> I'm truly amazed he missed the intentional and very obvious role
> reversal.

Wound up is no slouch in the brains department, but he needs to
ground himself more on a couple levels. Time will tell.

--
CobraJet
Thunder Snake #1
Old March 4th 05, 02:56 AM

Wound Up wrote:

> > I'm truly amazed he missed the intentional and very obvious
> > role reversal.

> Whoops. I just thought it was a bad impression. Ya threw one
> by me, Patrick, but next time, it's going out of the park. =)

Hey, no problem. It was only strike one. We'll give you two more
before we count you out. ;-)

Patrick
'93 Cobra