Free $100 In Gas at Your Favorite Station

Old August 8th 08, 03:17 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
e40xyasm[_3_]

Default Free $100 In Gas at Your Favorite Station

I just discovered this new site that's giving away a $100 gas voucher,
for free!

Can you believe the price of gas these days?

In my area it's currently over $4.75 per gallon, and all signs point
to it going even higher, very soon. I remember the days when gas used
to cost $0.99 per gallon, but those days are long gone.

This site delivers on its promise too, and you can receive your gas
voucher for the gas station of your choice.

Here's how it works:

1. You visit www.ebusinesswiz.com/freegascard
2. You complete one of their participating offers (I completed mine
in 5 minutes).
3. You get your free $100 gas voucher!

Simple as that.

I'm taking the $100 I'm saving on gas and taking my family out to a
nice dinner. What will you do with your $100?

Don't miss out on this offer. There's no telling when they'll take it
down.

voucher today!
Old August 8th 08, 03:35 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

BBbadeeee, Badeee, Budeee, that's all folks.......................

Old August 11th 08, 06:18 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

Default Free $100 In Gas at Your Favorite Station / [email protected] / [email protected]

"e40xyasm" > wrote off-topic spam in
message

From: e40xyasm >
Newsgroups: alt.autos.corvette

[...]