Pure Love courtesy of Jesus Christ

Old May 15th 11, 04:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.atheism
Colanth

Default Pure Love courtesy of Jesus Christ

On Sat, 14 May 2011 16:36:12 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Vic
> wrote:

>On May 14, 2:02*am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
> wrote:
><snip>
>
>> So take that you atehist scum.

>So much for Pure Love, eh?

Zachy believes in Christian hatred.
--
"The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I
have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow

Old May 15th 11, 05:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.atheism
Zacharias Mulletstein

"Colanth" > wrote in message
news
> On Sat, 14 May 2011 16:36:12 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Vic
> > wrote:
>
>>On May 14, 2:02 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
> wrote:
>><snip>
>>
>>> So take that you atehist scum.

>>So much for Pure Love, eh?

> Zachy believes in Christian hatred.

There's nothing wrong with hating those who deserve it.

--
I am a Fundamentalist Christian Pentecostal Warrior for the One lamb virgin,
Jesus Christ.

Old May 15th 11, 05:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.atheism
Zacharias Mulletstein

"Zacharias Mulletstein" > wrote in message

> "Colanth" > wrote in message
> news
>> On Sat, 14 May 2011 16:36:12 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Vic
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>On May 14, 2:02 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
> wrote:
>>><snip>

>>>So much for Pure Love, eh?

>> Zachy believes in Christian hatred.

> There's nothing wrong with hating those who deserve it.

And don't every one of you hate Osama? Everyone hates Osama. Are you
saying that it's un-Christian or un-American to hate Osama?

Old May 15th 11, 04:59 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.atheism,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Zacharias Mulletstein

"WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote in message
> On 5/14/2011 23:18, Zacharias Mulletstein wrote:
>>

>> "Zacharias Mulletstein" > wrote in
>> message ...
>>>

>>> "Colanth" > wrote in message
>>> news >>>> On Sat, 14 May 2011 16:36:12 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Vic

>>> There's nothing wrong with hating those who deserve it.

>> And don't every one of you hate Osama? Everyone hates Osama. Are you
>> saying that it's un-Christian or un-American to hate Osama?
>>

> So it has become obvious you are not a full serving Christian, are you
> a troll or are you insane?
>

> What does this have to do with Mustangs and why do all the people who
> reply to an obvious troll keep leaving that group in the list?

You win. I'm unsubscribing from your precious little newsgroup. I'm also
selling my Mustang and getting a Camaro. Camaro owners have always been
nice to me and they never gave me any problems about my religion.

Also, always remember that nobody likes a tattle tale. Have you never
broken the law? You drive fast cars. I bet you speed all the time. How
would you like if if I narced you out to the cops for speeding or taking off
too fast? I bet you wouldn't like it one bit.

Goodbye, God-haters.

Old May 15th 11, 08:24 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Virgil

Default Pure Love courtesy of Atheism

In article >,
"Zacharias Mulletstein" > wrote:

> Goodbye, God-haters.

ZF must be becoming a non-believer, as it is only non-believers who have
no feelings about gods.

Old May 15th 11, 09:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.atheism
Colanth

On Sat, 14 May 2011 23:14:38 -0500, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
> wrote:

>"Colanth" > wrote in message
>news
>> On Sat, 14 May 2011 16:36:12 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Vic
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>On May 14, 2:02 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
> wrote:
>>><snip>

>>>So much for Pure Love, eh?

>> Zachy believes in Christian hatred.

>There's nothing wrong with hating those who deserve it.

Unless you want to be a Christian, that is.

Old May 15th 11, 11:04 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.atheism,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
david

On Sun, 15 May 2011 10:59:18 -0500, Zacharias Mulletstein rearranged some
electrons to say:

> Goodbye, God-haters.

"Mama, Mama, bwaaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaa"

"What's wrong Zachy?"

"Some Evil God-Haters online made fun of me and my faux mustang!"

"Well, Zachy, you know that the Hypocrasy Church of the One Sheep
believes that all muscle cars are the devil's work. We all know Jesus
drives an electric golf cart because there are no gas stations in heaven."

"But Mama, the Evil God Haters made me want a Camaro instead."

"Now, Zachy, only insane morons can drive Chevys. Go pick out a nice
Aveo tomorrow"