Alfa Romeo 75 Parts

Old April 11th 05, 10:29 PM
Karl

Default Alfa Romeo 75 Parts

Dear all

I currently have a pair of Alfa 75 Headlamps (start £40), rear lamps (start
£5), a set of 15" Revolution Alloys (start £150), a 75 (Milano) Workshop
manual for V6 cars (start £20), a pair of 75 Rear arch repair panels (start
£50) and a 3.0 V6 12 Valve Engine (start £250 - buy now £350) listed on
eBay.

I am located half way between Oxford and Cheltenham on the south side of the
A40 near Witney in west Oxfordshire in the UK.

I hope somebody can put these to good use and do justice to my old and sorry
and soon to be declared dead 75.

I will be listing more as I am in a position to remove it from the car.

Thanks Again

Karl

links below:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...6981 925&rd=1
(Headlights)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...6983 982&rd=1
(Rear Lights)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...6986 798&rd=1
(Arch Panels)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...7117 847&rd=1
(Manual)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...7017 199&rd=1
(Engine)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW
(Alloys)

Old April 11th 05, 10:54 PM
Karl

These parts have alredy been listed and there is a lad down south that is
after the gearbox and spare twin spark gearbox. but there is still lots
left. drop me a line if you are after anything particular.
Thanks
Karl