OT Amish Driver

Old February 23rd 05, 10:17 PM
Spike

Default OT Amish Driver

Amish woman was driving her buggy to town, when a highway patrol
officer stopped her.

"I'm not going to cite you," said the officer. "I just wanted to warn
you that the reflector on the back of your buggy is broken and it
could be dangerous."

"I thank thee," replied the Amish lady. "I shall have my husband
repair it as soon as I get home."

"Also," said the officer, "I noticed one of your reins to your horse
is wrapped around his testicles. Some people might consider this
cruelty to animals, so you should have your husband check that too."

"Again, I thank thee. I shall have my husband check both, when I get
home."

True to her word, when the Amish lady got home, she told her husband
about the broken reflector and he said he would put a new one on
immediately.

"Also," said the Amish woman, "the policeman said there was something
wrong with the emergency brake."
Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old February 23rd 05, 10:42 PM
Deputy Dog

Good one, the version I heard has overdrive subbed for er brake.

Dave

Old February 23rd 05, 11:05 PM
John

Yep, mine had "passing gear"

--
John
ThunderSnake #59

Old February 23rd 05, 11:54 PM
SVTKate

What goes:
clop clop clop
bang bang
clop clop clop

an Amish driveby shooting.

Old February 24th 05, 12:22 AM

Ah spike that's awesome lol..

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

Old February 24th 05, 02:20 AM
SVTKate

You're just a nut!

You gonna equip your Stang with one of those?

Old February 24th 05, 04:21 AM
Spike

sometimes ya feel like a nut.... sometimes ya use chicory

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 02:20:47 GMT, "SVTKate"
> wrote:

>You're just a nut!
>
>You gonna equip your Stang with one of those?

.. .

Old February 24th 05, 07:15 AM
Jafo

Being that "Spike" appears to be the only one equipped for the "emergency
brake" adjuster... I'd think that'd make him reeeeeally hesitant about ever
applying the brakes... YOWTCH!!!

--
Jafo
'02 GT Black

ink.net...

Old February 24th 05, 01:12 PM
SVTKate

He tends to be a bit masochistic...
after all, how do ya think he got the nick?

*wink*

Kate

"Jafo" > wrote in message
.. .
| Being that "Spike" appears to be the only one equipped for the "emergency
| brake" adjuster... I'd think that'd make him reeeeeally hesitant about
ever
| applying the brakes... YOWTCH!!!
|
| --
| Jafo
| '02 GT Black
| Not eggzackly stock.
|
| "SVTKate" > wrote in message
| ink.net...
| > You're just a nut!
| >
| > You gonna equip your Stang with one of those?
| >

| > "Spike" > wrote in message
| > | Amish woman was driving her buggy to town, when a highway patrol
| > | officer stopped her.
| > |
| > | "I'm not going to cite you," said the officer. "I just wanted to warn
| > | you that the reflector on the back of your buggy is broken and it
| > | could be dangerous."
| > |
| > | "I thank thee," replied the Amish lady. "I shall have my husband
| > | repair it as soon as I get home."
| > |
| > | "Also," said the officer, "I noticed one of your reins to your horse
| > | is wrapped around his testicles. Some people might consider this
| > | cruelty to animals, so you should have your husband check that too."
| > |
| > | "Again, I thank thee. I shall have my husband check both, when I get
| > | home."
| > |
| > | True to her word, when the Amish lady got home, she told her husband
| > | about the broken reflector and he said he would put a new one on
| > | immediately.
| > |

Old February 24th 05, 08:40 PM
Spike

Just can't keep a secret can ya, kate? LOL Where's my nightstick and
cuffs... I feel in the mood... hahahahahahahahaha

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:12:52 GMT, "SVTKate"