C5 AC Blower Motor Noise

Old July 20th 10, 02:26 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan[_2_]

Default C5 AC Blower Motor Noise

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "Uncle_vito" > wrote in message
>> GM has 'sudden accel' problems too. It is becuase GM has so many
>> divisions that the press is not able to reach critical mass on the story.
>>
>> Toyota essentially only makes Toyota and they are held ransom to any
>> idiot that buys the marque and cannot tell the gas from the brake.
>>
>> See Audi in the 80s
>>
>> All cars were built like crap in the 50s and 70s. Only thing was that
>> was the best you could get at the time.
>>
>> I used to pump gas at a gas station from 70-73. Corvettes were gorgeous.
>> So were Cads (500 cu inc), Gran Prixs, AMX's, Mustangs, you know the
>> story. Jap cars back then were tin cans. Things sure have changed.
>>
>> I keep trying to get myself to get a Vette. Sorry, but the most I have
>> ever spent on a car is $45,000 for my Wife's BMW and that killed my
>> savings account big time. Car is only worth about $10k now. Talk about
>> a lousy investment.
>>
>> I will look for a clean 2008 Vette and try to get it for $30k or less.
>>
>> Vito
>>

> You and the buying public remain gullible, there is nothing magic about
> the 2008 Corvette. There are about three things different than the early
> years of the C6, LS3, 6 speed paddle shift and NPP exhaust. Unless you're
> an up tight Corvette snob they have little to do with the C6 and the way
> it drives and handles. Sort of like the V8 emblem with or without flags
> used to be on the early sixties, a few extra ponies for bragging rights.
> Oh yeah, it has a neat fob, whoopeee.
>
> How could I forget the Ipod socket so you can drive completely out of
> touch with what you're in the car for in the first place, to talk on the
> phone. There always seems to be someone that has to blow their horn at you
> just because you're on the phone and it takes away you attention you need
> to be paying to what just came up on your laptop and/or the navigation
> system. I hate it when you have to pull off the road just to send a FAX.
>
> I put a number of miles on a C2, C3, C4, and the C6 this month so far in 3
> different states and can't beat the pleasure of driving the C6. I'd order
> a new C7 today if they ever decide to make one. Sadly the Corvette no
> longer enjoys as much leading edge technology as it has in the past and
> will only get what will keep the sales number running through the next
> generation. This new hog they put out to squeeze a few more sales dollars
> out of the C6 is gaudy, I'll never have a GS for that reason. Sort of like
> putting lipstick on a pig.
>
> Here you go, if you're a car buyer at all move on up to a Corvette.
> http://modesto.craigslist.org/ctd/1844085791.html
> http://greenville.craigslist.org/ctd/1846201653.html

Go for the second one. It has a manual.

AJM
'93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Old July 20th 10, 04:48 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Default Vito thread, highjacked C5 AC Blower Motor Noise thread

"CardsFan" > wrote in message

> [...]

>> I put a number of miles on a C2, C3, C4, and the C6 this month so
>> far in 3 different states and can't beat the pleasure of driving
>> the C6. I'd order a new C7 today if they ever decide to make one.
>> Sadly the Corvette no longer enjoys as much leading edge technology
>> as it has in the past and will only get what will keep the sales
>> number running through the next generation. This new hog they put
>> out to squeeze a few more sales dollars out of the C6 is gaudy,
>> I'll never have a GS for that reason. Sort of like putting lipstick
>> on a pig.
>>
>> Here you go, if you're a car buyer at all move on up to a Corvette.
>> http://modesto.craigslist.org/ctd/1844085791.html
>> http://greenville.craigslist.org/ctd/1846201653.html

> Go for the second one. It has a manual.
>
> AJM
> '93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

That's one of the reasons I've been looking for a C4, to get an
automatic transmission. No more sticks for me, 5 of the 6 cars I drive
are sticks and my truck is an automatic. At my age the mother
clutching shifting is sometimes painful, especially in stop and go
traffic jams.

Some of the C4 owners are so proud of their car I may have to get a C5
with and auto. My goal is to own all generation again but this time
all at the same time, the C1 may be my last hurrah.

Vito will never own a C6 or even a C5, he's mostly hot air. ;-)) There
has been a C6 within 40 miles of me for $30,000 that has 5977 miles on
it that I'd own if it was not something I already have, even smells
better than new.

Old July 21st 10, 03:40 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan[_2_]

"Dad" > wrote in message
.. .

> "CardsFan" > wrote in message

>>> You and the buying public remain gullible, there is nothing magic about
>>> the 2008 Corvette. There are about three things different than the early
>>> years of the C6, LS3, 6 speed paddle shift and NPP exhaust. Unless
>>> you're an up tight Corvette snob they have little to do with the C6 and
>>> the way it drives and handles. Sort of like the V8 emblem with or
>>> without flags used to be on the early sixties, a few extra ponies for
>>> bragging rights. Oh yeah, it has a neat fob, whoopeee.
>>>
>>> How could I forget the Ipod socket so you can drive completely out of
>>> touch with what you're in the car for in the first place, to talk on the
>>> phone. There always seems to be someone that has to blow their horn at
>>> you just because you're on the phone and it takes away your attention
>>> you need to be paying to what just came up on your laptop and/or the
>>> navigation system. I hate it when you have to pull off the road just to
>>> send a FAX.
>>>
>>> I put a number of miles on a C2, C3, C4, and the C6 this month so far in
>>> 3 different states and can't beat the pleasure of driving the C6. I'd
>>> order a new C7 today if they ever decide to make one. Sadly the Corvette
>>> no longer enjoys as much leading edge technology as it has in the past
>>> and will only get what will keep the sales number running through the
>>> next generation. This new hog they put out to squeeze a few more sales
>>> dollars out of the C6 is gaudy, I'll never have a GS for that reason.
>>> Sort of like putting lipstick on a pig.
>>>
>>> Here you go, if you're a car buyer at all move on up to a Corvette.
>>> http://modesto.craigslist.org/ctd/1844085791.html
>>> http://greenville.craigslist.org/ctd/1846201653.html

>> Go for the second one. It has a manual.
>>
>> AJM
>> '93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

> That's one of the reasons I've been looking for a C4, to get an automatic
> transmission. No more sticks for me, 5 of the 6 cars I drive are sticks
> and my truck is an automatic. At my age the mother clutching shifting is
> sometimes painful, especially in stop and go traffic jams.
>
> Some of the C4 owners are so proud of their car I may have to get a C5
> with and auto. My goal is to own all generation again but this time all at
> the same time, the C1 may be my last hurrah.
>
> Vito will never own a C6 or even a C5, he's mostly hot air. ;-)) There has
> been a C6 within 40 miles of me for $30,000 that has 5977 miles on it that
> I'd own if it was not something I already have, even smells better than
> new.

Supposedly eight different people including her father tried to teach my
wife to drive a car with a manual tranny, and it never worked. I never
tried, and that's probably for the best. When I decided to buy a car to
have fun with, it was going to have to have a clutch, and that has the added
benefit of keeping her from trying to get in the driver's seat. I told her
we could buy the sister car, a 93 ruby red roadster (with an auto), but so
far she'd rather spend that money on other stuff, I guess. It would be kind
of cool to have one of each.

AJM
'93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 speed (both tops)

98 Civic Blower motor noise Question Quigley[_3_] Honda 5 March 22nd 10 11:37 PM
1998 Voyager Blower noise Shadow[_2_] Chrysler 1 March 5th 08 02:21 AM
blower motor ThaBroker BMW 3 April 15th 06 04:00 PM
Blower Motor Joe & Glenda Dees Jeep 6 May 29th 05 02:43 AM
blower motor robi Dodge 0 January 21st 05 09:13 PM