Brilliant replacement for jack stands

Old February 7th 10, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.road,
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Brilliant replacement for jack stands

http://jsmineset.com/
Old February 7th 10, 03:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.road
texasgate

On Feb 6, 7:55*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"

take your link and go **** yourself
Old February 7th 10, 04:54 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.road
richard

On Sat, 06 Feb 2010 20:55:58 -0600, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
wrote:

> http://jsmineset.com/

Must be a self portrait.
Old February 7th 10, 06:22 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.road
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

texasgate > wrote in news:57376494-33ae-4441-8b32-
:

> On Feb 6, 7:55*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:

http://jsmineset.com/

> take your link and go **** yourself

HAHAHA. I love ruining the days of loonies like you.
Old February 7th 10, 09:05 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.road

On Feb 7, 1:22*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> texasgate > wrote in news:57376494-33ae-4441-8b32-
> :
>
> > On Feb 6, 7:55*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > > wrote:
> >>http://jsmineset.com/

> > take your link and go **** yourself

> HAHAHA. * I love ruining the days of loonies like you.

I am curious, do you remember when the Hunt Bros tried to corner the
world mkt im silver, and had to be bailed out by the very govt they
hated.

http://jsmineset.com/about/

who watched this guy????
Old February 7th 10, 08:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.road
DAVe

On Feb 7, 3:05*am, " > wrote:

> I am curious, do you remember when the Hunt Bros tried to corner the
> world mkt im silver, and had to be bailed out by the very govt they
> hated.

I remember those days well, and now will never consider silver to be
more valuable than sand.

Jack stands Built_Well Technology 1 October 19th 07 05:53 AM
Jack stands Built_Well Technology 11 October 16th 07 08:24 PM
Jack stands Built_Well Technology 1 October 16th 07 03:34 AM
jack stands w/ flat saddle? Nate Nagel[_2_] Technology 0 April 22nd 07 02:38 AM
Who sells 4' tall jack stands? Dean Technology 4 August 7th 05 12:01 AM