Woman drives home with dead pensioner wedged in windscreen

Old January 25th 10, 09:21 PM posted to alt.california,ca.politics,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Sounds Like California

Default Woman drives home with dead pensioner wedged in windscreen

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...13/2791356.htm

A Japanese woman who drove home with the body of an 80-year-old
pensioner lodged in her windscreen has been arrested.

Michiko Sato, 23, has been charged with causing a deadly accident and
then fleeing the scene.

Sato struck the elderly woman on a straight stretch of road in central
Japan, then drove seven kilometres to her home with the pensioner's body
wedged in her windscreen.

Sato's boyfriend then called the police, who arrived at the scene to
find the corpse of the elderly woman still stuck.

A police spokesman says the 23-year-old catering student was so shocked
when she hit the victim, she did not know what to do.

Sato faces up to 17 years in prison or a fine of $23,000.

Old January 26th 10, 04:33 AM posted to alt.california,ca.politics,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Sounds Like California > wrote
in :

> A police spokesman says the 23-year-old catering student was so shocked
> when she hit the victim, she did not know what to do.

Sounds crazy but that may be the truth. What a dumb bitch.
Old January 26th 10, 06:41 AM posted to alt.california,ca.politics,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Paul D. DeRocco

> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote
>>
>> A police spokesman says the 23-year-old catering student was so shocked
>> when she hit the victim, she did not know what to do.
>>

> Sounds crazy but that may be the truth. What a dumb bitch.

Well, as long as she wasn't drunk, I guess that's okay then.

--

Ciao, Paul D. DeRocco
Paul mailto

Another DUI runs over pedestrians and drives home with victim inwindshield Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 2 July 12th 07 05:56 PM
Wedged spark plug gearshift 4x4 1 May 10th 06 12:11 AM
1996 Integra dash clock dead, head unit dead Chewy Honda 1 March 20th 06 01:16 AM
80-Year-Old Woman Drives 14 miles Wrong Way on Interstate 223rem Driving 2 February 25th 06 06:09 AM
1997 SC2 Completely Dead, No Power, Not Dead Battery getjer1 Saturn 10 November 18th 05 04:05 AM