Another psycho pilot lands on a rush hour freeway

Old February 2nd 10, 04:54 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Another psycho pilot lands on a rush hour freeway

Larrybud > wrote in
. 245.20:

..

> Yeah, right, LOW OIL is nothing to be concerned about in an
> AIRPLANE.
>
> As soon as I think you can't be more stupid, here you go again...

Hey stupid. It's not serious enough to warrant a landing on a busy freeway.
Old February 2nd 10, 04:56 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Frito Pendejo > wrote in
m:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> This nut could have killed or crippled dozens of ppl, and despite
>> what the article says, it doesn't sound like an emergency to me.

> And how much pilot training have you had to know what constitutes an
> emergency?
>
> I can't wait for the day your oil pressure light comes on and you pull
> over onto the highway shoulder and they arrest YOU for endangering
> traffic.

Do you enjoy being the board laughingstock.?
Old February 2nd 10, 04:56 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Larry Sheldon > wrote in news:7sooveFa1rU1
@mid.individual.net:

> On 2/1/2010 10:57 AM, Orval Fairbairn wrote:
>
>> Well, just WHERE

> Well, just WHY do people give the moron all the attention she craves?

HAHAHA. You think i care what you insects say?? HAHA
Old February 2nd 10, 06:42 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Frito Pendejo[_2_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> So the oil pressure is dropping. That does not mean imminent failure, you
> idiot. And if he wants to land, a busy freeway is the worst possible
> choice.

So now you're an automotive engineer, too? I had my oil light come on
once driving through the middle of nowhere and decided to keep on
driving. I made it about half a mile before my engine blew up.
Old February 2nd 10, 02:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer - ECHM[_5_]

SFB spewed:

>Hey stupid. It's not serious enough to warrant a landing on a busy freeway.

It isn't, eh? You mind showing us your pilot's license and/or A&P
Certification, you stupid american (sic).

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a SFB)
scores an own goal:

"All drivers are idiots and psychopaths."
--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
6/27/09

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/kpvqa6
Msg ID:
Old February 2nd 10, 02:59 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Larrybud

wrote in .70:

> Larrybud > wrote in
> . 245.20:
>
> .
>>
>> Yeah, right, LOW OIL is nothing to be concerned about in an
>> AIRPLANE.
>>
>> As soon as I think you can't be more stupid, here you go
>> again...
>>

> Hey stupid. It's not serious enough to warrant a landing on a
> busy freeway.

You lose your engine and you probably won't be landing in a
controlled manner where you want. He just might plow right into
your living room.

On the other hand, he might just plw right into your living room....
Old February 2nd 10, 03:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Larrybud

wrote in .70:

> Larrybud > wrote in
> . 245.20:
>
> .
>>
>> Yeah, right, LOW OIL is nothing to be concerned about in an
>> AIRPLANE.
>>
>> As soon as I think you can't be more stupid, here you go
>> again...
>>

> Hey stupid. It's not serious enough to warrant a landing on a
> busy freeway.

Asswipe, it's SOP for flying.
http://flighttraining.aopa.org/stude...ls/guages.html

Normal oil temperature with low oil pressure
This one is a littler easier to deal with. The airplane is saying,
"I'm going to be sick." Low oil pressure is the problem here; it's
a bad sign, a warning of the onset of a few possible problems, the
least of which is a gauge malfunction. There may be an obstruction
in the oil line. But here's the really bad news: An oil line,
gasket, or seal may have blown, and the engine may be losing oil.
This will invariably lead to a high temperature/low pressure
issue, and that's the worst. Either way, there's an oil
circulation issue and without that oil, engine failure is
imminent. Here's the way to treat this one: Assume that your
gauges are right and head for the nearest airport; if one gauge is
wrong, the worst that will happen is that you will make a safe
precautionary landing. If you see the oil temperature begin to
rise further, or if this is accompanied by decreasing oil
pressure, don't panic. But do expect a partial or full loss of
power, because now the airplane is saying, "I'm dying."
***** Look for a place to land safely, and go to it immediately.
******

Emphasis mine.
Old February 2nd 10, 05:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> So the oil pressure is dropping. That does not mean imminent failure,
>> you idiot. And if he wants to land, a busy freeway is the worst
>> possible choice.

> So now you're an automotive engineer, too? I had my oil light come on
> once driving through the middle of nowhere and decided to keep on
> driving. I made it about half a mile before my engine blew up.

Your sister is a puta.

Old February 2nd 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer[_7_]

SFB spewed:

:

>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>> So the oil pressure is dropping. That does not mean imminent failure,
>>> you idiot. And if he wants to land, a busy freeway is the worst
>>> possible choice.

>> So now you're an automotive engineer, too? I had my oil light come on
>> once driving through the middle of nowhere and decided to keep on
>> driving. I made it about half a mile before my engine blew up.
>>

>Your sister is a puta.

You are an hijo de puta.

--
"The Federal Reserve is not a branch of the govt; it's a group of
private banks and borrowing from them means the taxpayers have to pay

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend (a.k.a S&DDAM or SFB)
2/20/2005
ref: http://tinyurl.com/243bw5
Message ID:
Old February 2nd 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer[_7_]

SFB spewed:

>Frito Pendejo > wrote in
om:

>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>> This nut could have killed or crippled dozens of ppl, and despite
>>> what the article says, it doesn't sound like an emergency to me.

>> And how much pilot training have you had to know what constitutes an
>> emergency?
>>
>> I can't wait for the day your oil pressure light comes on and you pull
>> over onto the highway shoulder and they arrest YOU for endangering
>> traffic.

>Do you enjoy being the board laughingstock.?

You tell us how it feeld to be a laughingstock, you septic
laughingstock.

--
Loco laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE shows us how stupid it really is
and that foreign royalty deserves preferential treatment:

"This driver killed two people!! Don't portray her as representing
the american people!!! I hope she's locked up forever and i don't
care if she killed a king or a homeless bum."
-- laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE, 7/13/06

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/g2fea
Message ID: