Another psycho pilot lands on a rush hour freeway

Old February 1st 10, 03:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Another psycho pilot lands on a rush hour freeway

This nut could have killed or crippled dozens of ppl, and despite what the
article says, it doesn't sound like an emergency to me.

http://www.dailyitem.com/0100_news/l...032095339.html

Published February 01, 2010 09:53

CHERRY HILL, N.J. — A single-engine plane reporting on traffic made an
emergency landing on the New Jersey Turnpike this morning, inadvertently
becoming the cause of a morning rush-hour jam. No injuries were reported.

Turnpike Authority spokesman Joe Orlando says the plane with two people
aboard landed in the northbound lanes in Cherry Hill just before 7 a.m.,
about five miles east of Philadelphia.

Metro Networks spokeswoman Christine Miller says the plane was hired to
provide traffic reports for Philadelphia's KYW-AM and KYW-TV.

Federal Aviation Administration spokeswoman Arlene Salac says the landing
was precautionary because of a low oil pressure indicator.

A truck was brought in to get the plane off to the side of the turnpike,
where traffic was getting through only the shoulder.
Old February 1st 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article > ,
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote:

> This nut could have killed or crippled dozens of ppl, and despite what the
> article says, it doesn't sound like an emergency to me.
>
> http://www.dailyitem.com/0100_news/l...032095339.html

Well, just WHERE would you have had him land, fool? His oil pressure was
dropping, indicating an imminent engine failure. The landing was done
without injuries, or even damage, so just HOW could he have "injured or
killed dozens of people?"

He deserves praise, not the condemnation from fools like you.

Old February 1st 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Larry Sheldon

On 2/1/2010 10:57 AM, Orval Fairbairn wrote:

> Well, just WHERE

Well, just WHY do people give the moron all the attention she craves?
--
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to
take everything you have."

Remember: The Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information: http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs
http://tinyurl.com/7tp8ml

Old February 1st 10, 08:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Larrybud

wrote in .70:

> This nut could have killed or crippled dozens of ppl, and
> despite what the article says, it doesn't sound like an
> emergency to me.
>
> http://www.dailyitem.com/0100_news/l...032095339.html
>
> Published February 01, 2010 09:53
>

> CHERRY HILL, N.J. — A single-engine plane reporting on traffic
> made an emergency landing on the New Jersey Turnpike this
> morning, inadvertently becoming the cause of a morning rush-hour
> jam. No injuries were reported.
>
> Turnpike Authority spokesman Joe Orlando says the plane with two
> people aboard landed in the northbound lanes in Cherry Hill just
> before 7 a.m., about five miles east of Philadelphia.
>
> Metro Networks spokeswoman Christine Miller says the plane was
> hired to provide traffic reports for Philadelphia's KYW-AM and
> KYW-TV.
>
> Federal Aviation Administration spokeswoman Arlene Salac says
> the landing was precautionary because of a low oil pressure
> indicator.
>
> A truck was brought in to get the plane off to the side of the
> turnpike, where traffic was getting through only the shoulder.

Yeah, right, LOW OIL is nothing to be concerned about in an
AIRPLANE.

As soon as I think you can't be more stupid, here you go again...
Old February 1st 10, 09:01 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer[_7_]

SFB spewed:

>This nut could have killed or crippled dozens of ppl, and despite what the
>article says, it doesn't sound like an emergency to me.
>
>http://www.dailyitem.com/0100_news/l...032095339.html

SO what did you want him to do? Wait untill his engine siezed and then
crash into a shopping center or a school yard full of kids? You stupid
****ing american (sic) moron.

--
Aunt Judy demonstrates its lack of understanding
of the concept of "</killfile>," and "<killfile>,"

"Now that takes nerve. You claim to killfile
me TWICE in the same thread and you expect
people to take you seriously???"

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/r5qp9
Old February 1st 10, 11:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
robbielynn

I think it's the Sully Sullenberger Syndrome.

Old February 2nd 10, 03:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Frito Pendejo[_2_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> This nut could have killed or crippled dozens of ppl, and despite what the
> article says, it doesn't sound like an emergency to me.

And how much pilot training have you had to know what constitutes an
emergency?

I can't wait for the day your oil pressure light comes on and you pull
over onto the highway shoulder and they arrest YOU for endangering traffic.

Old February 2nd 10, 04:40 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Harry K

On Feb 1, 7:57*pm, Frito Pendejo > wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>
> > This nut could have killed or crippled dozens of ppl, and despite what the
> > article says, it doesn't sound like an emergency to me.

> And how much pilot training have you had to know what constitutes an
> emergency?
>
> I can't wait for the day your oil pressure light comes on and you pull
> over onto the highway shoulder and they arrest YOU for endangering traffic.
>

> >http://www.dailyitem.com/0100_news/l...032095339.html

> > Published February 01, 2010 09:53

> > CHERRY HILL, N.J. — A single-engine plane reporting on traffic made an
> > emergency landing on the New Jersey Turnpike this morning, inadvertently
> > becoming the cause of a morning rush-hour jam. No injuries were reported.

> > Turnpike Authority spokesman Joe Orlando says the plane with two people
> > aboard landed in the northbound lanes in Cherry Hill just before 7 a.m.,
> > about five miles east of Philadelphia.

> > Metro Networks spokeswoman Christine Miller says the plane was hired to
> > provide traffic reports for Philadelphia's KYW-AM and KYW-TV.

> > Federal Aviation Administration spokeswoman Arlene Salac says the landing
> > was precautionary because of a low oil pressure indicator.

> > A truck was brought in to get the plane off to the side of the turnpike,
> > where traffic was getting through only the shoulder.- Hide quoted text -

The wreck he drives has that light on all the time.

Harry K
Old February 2nd 10, 04:41 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Harry K

On Feb 1, 11:39*am, Larry Sheldon > wrote:
> On 2/1/2010 10:57 AM, Orval Fairbairn wrote:
>
> > Well, just WHERE

> Well, just WHY do people give the moron all the attention she craves?
> --
> "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to
> take everything you have."
>
> Remember: *The Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.
>
> Requiescas in pace o email
> Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
> Eppure si rinfresca
>
> ICBM Targeting Information: *http://tinyurl.com/4sqczshttp://tinyurl.com/7tp8ml

Yep, if people would jusst ignor him, he would soon tire of the game.

Harry K
Old February 2nd 10, 04:53 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Orval Fairbairn > wrote in
news
> In article > ,
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote:
>
>> This nut could have killed or crippled dozens of ppl, and despite
>> what the article says, it doesn't sound like an emergency to me.
>>
>> http://www.dailyitem.com/0100_news/l...032095339.html

> Well, just WHERE would you have had him land, fool? His oil pressure
> was dropping, indicating an imminent engine failure. The landing was
> done without injuries, or even damage, so just HOW could he have
> "injured or killed dozens of people?"
>
> He deserves praise, not the condemnation from fools like you.

So the oil pressure is dropping. That does not mean imminent failure, you
idiot. And if he wants to land, a busy freeway is the worst possible
choice.

I wonder if landed on the lane with traffic going his way or in the other
lane like that idiot pilot a year ago did.