Nice day for a drive / T1R thoughts

Old April 2nd 06, 07:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Nice day for a drive / T1R thoughts

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests/...y_f1_gs_d3.jsp

Old April 2nd 06, 07:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Frank Berger wrote:

>>Any chance they were reviewed badly because Tirerack doesn't carry them
>>and Tirerack advertises in Car and Driver?

Tirerack carries the Kumho Ecsta MX, which finished dead last in the
same test by that same car magazine that Tirerack pays to advertise in,
so I don't think so.

Pat

Nice day for a drive / T1R thoughts Lanny Chambers Mazda 35 April 5th 06 06:55 PM
325iX AWD question Matthew Warren BMW 36 January 4th 06 10:36 PM
A New Category of Sloth Scott en Aztlán Driving 137 December 21st 05 02:25 PM
vibration removing rear drive shaft [email protected] Jeep 8 October 12th 05 12:56 AM
Reflections on a 350 mile test drive of a 2003 330i ZHP nopcbs BMW 19 December 9th 04 11:04 PM