TITAN's HERE

Old December 27th 03, 01:09 AM

You guys just can't take good news,or not bright enough to recognize it!

Thanks,Ripper
We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street
Gangs!

Old December 28th 03, 03:15 AM
Bruce Burden

Lon Stowell > wrote:
:
: And true story, I once attended a system admin class [unix]
: with two of the admins for WebTV. Their progress said a lot
: about WebTV. Dunno how they ever spelled their names correctly
: to even get into the class in the first place.
:
They pobably didn't spell their names correctly, and were
lost. MS sending people to UNIX classes? Doesn't MS eat its own
dogfood? :-]

Bruce

Old December 28th 03, 06:48 PM
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Roughly 12/27/03 19:15, Bruce Burden's monkeys randomly typed:

> Lon Stowell > wrote:
> :
> : And true story, I once attended a system admin class [unix]
> : with two of the admins for WebTV. Their progress said a lot
> : about WebTV. Dunno how they ever spelled their names correctly
> : to even get into the class in the first place.
> :
> They pobably didn't spell their names correctly, and were
> lost. MS sending people to UNIX classes? Doesn't MS eat its own
> dogfood? :-]

No, this was a Solaris 2.6 Sysadmin class. Have no Idea
what WebTV was doing with the stuff, but they were hiring
unix folks [or trying to] when still up in the old Sun
building complex in Mt. View.

--
Fan of the dumbest team in America.

Old December 28th 03, 06:48 PM
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Old December 31st 03, 07:57 PM
Herve Regad-Pellagru

Lon> Roughly 12/26/03 12:42, Exit's monkeys randomly typed:
>> wrote:
>>> You guys with collapsable Ford F-150's can now get a real
>>> truck!
>>>
>>> Thanks,Ripper We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of
>>> Terrorists AND Street Gangs!

>> Is there actually an IQ test when you sign up for WebTV or is
>> it just an amazing coincidence?
>>

Lon> You may find this hard to believe, but I actually know
Lon> someone with a WebTV address that is articulate, intelligent,
Lon> and able to carry on conversations. With the complete
Lon> disclaimer that this is *ONE* person, and so far the only one
Lon> I've observed that could find their heinie with both hands.
Lon> The rest of WebTV is for folks who can't pass the IQ test for
Lon> AOL subscriptions.

Lon> And true story, I once attended a system admin class
Lon> [unix] with two of the admins for WebTV. Their progress said
Lon> a lot about WebTV. Dunno how they ever spelled their names
Lon> correctly to even get into the class in the first place.

LOL. Like I'm used to say at work, they're so dumb they can't even
spell IT :-;

Herve Regad-Pellagru

social engineering: n. Term used among crackers and samurai for
cracking techniques that rely on weaknesses in wetware rather than
software; the aim is to trick people into revealing passwords or other
information that compromises a target system's security.
Old December 31st 03, 07:57 PM
Herve Regad-Pellagru