Value of '95

Old September 2nd 04, 07:31 PM
OldSchool

Default Value of '95

May have to sell but I hope I don't - Don't want to - I've never
enjoyed a car so much - Almost 1 year later, I still sometimes sit in
the garage and just look at it. Driving it is just so great.

LT1 - Coupe - under 40,000 - 6 sp w/new clutch
White w/ red leather int. White roof plate
All options
Borla Exhaust
C5 Rims (copies- cost about 1,300) / Pilot Sport low pros
Extremely clean

If I decide to sell, I'll wait 'til late winter early spring. Just
wanted to know what I should think about asking. Blue book seems low.
I'm in SE MI.

OldSchool, Phil, Costa - whatever I go by here.
Old September 2nd 04, 10:21 PM
Robotron Tom

OldSchool started a controversy when he said... :

> May have to sell but I hope I don't - Don't want to - I've never
> enjoyed a car so much - Almost 1 year later, I still sometimes sit in
> the garage and just look at it. Driving it is just so great.
>
> LT1 - Coupe - under 40,000 - 6 sp w/new clutch
> White w/ red leather int. White roof plate
> All options
> Borla Exhaust
> C5 Rims (copies- cost about 1,300) / Pilot Sport low pros
> Extremely clean
>
> If I decide to sell, I'll wait 'til late winter early spring. Just
> wanted to know what I should think about asking. Blue book seems low.
> I'm in SE MI.
>
> OldSchool, Phil, Costa - whatever I go by here.

It's all about opinions. Blue book will never meet your wants, so just
use it as a low-end. Many like to buy citing the 'yellow' book.

If you wait until late spring you should be able to get a bit more out of
it. It takes a little while for the Vette buyers to recognize that it's
Vette season again.

You can also use ebay as a value guide since MANY people look there first
to get values.

Later,
--
Robotron Tom *remove nospam to email*
See the Flashback Arcade at: http:// www.arcadeguy.net

Standing for right when it is unpopular is a true test of moral
character.
-M. Smith
Old September 2nd 04, 10:21 PM
Robotron Tom

Old September 3rd 04, 09:56 PM
OldSchool

Hey, your the second guy I've noticed that has a home arcade and a
'Vette. I also do. 13 pins, 2 vids. The other guy is John Dayhuff. He
has a C3 pace car and more games than I can count.

OldSchool

Old September 3rd 04, 09:56 PM
OldSchool

Old September 4th 04, 02:51 PM
Robotron Tom

OldSchool started a controversy when he said... :

> Hey, your the second guy I've noticed that has a home arcade and a
> 'Vette. I also do. 13 pins, 2 vids. The other guy is John Dayhuff. He
> has a C3 pace car and more games than I can count.
>
> OldSchool

LOL

I will eventually get a pin for my arcade. Just don't really have the
room for one yet. It's funny when people visit and I take them to the
gameroom and their eyes light up like a kid. I use to have 32 vids,
but sold most of them to make room in the garage for the Vette.

Later,

Old September 4th 04, 02:51 PM
Robotron Tom