Japan (Integra TypeR) RSX HID Headlight for sale

Old September 25th 04, 09:09 PM
Michael

Default Japan (Integra TypeR) RSX HID Headlight for sale

Hi I have a pair of Japan Integra TypeR HID headlight for sale, it wil fit
on 02-04 Acura RSX. It is used but it looks like brand new. Come with wires,
ready to install. Directly imported from Japan. Asking for 900USD. Please
contact at

Old September 25th 04, 10:09 PM
Randolph

Are you suggesting putting a set of right-hand-drive headlights on a US
left-hand-drive car?

Old September 26th 04, 12:43 AM
Michael

Hi, The headlight design is the same, except the TyepR is Black Housing and
with the HID ballast..

Old September 26th 04, 01:36 AM
Randolph

Is the beam pattern US spec. or Japanese spec?

Old September 26th 04, 07:18 AM
Michael

Hi, Finally I make the link.
Check this out, that's the actual light.
http://www.zeta-lab.com/DC5light009/

Old September 26th 04, 09:35 PM
Grad

Most (or maybe all) modern cars have different design on for
driver/passenger side headlight optics. This is because you want
driver side to focus far ahead into the road and passenger side has to
illuminate the shoulder with a wider beam.