A Very Cool Ol' Merc!

Old January 23rd 12, 11:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

Default A Very Cool Ol' Merc!

Love the options on this one!

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2...ar/?refer=news

Patrick
Old January 24th 12, 12:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

In article
" > wrote:

> Love the options on this one!
>
> http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2...he-day-1971-me
> rcury-cougar/?refer=news
>
> Patrick

The hood scoop, steel wheels, and the hub caps would make me very
suspicious of that thing if it pulled up to me. /grin
It looks like a sleeper trying to get noticed. It's not bad. I'd
probably ruin it with a simple black pin stripe.

On a side note, I too get annoyed by the "Only 1 of xyz produced with
bla, bla...". Sheesh, my car is the only one of it's kind with MY SERIAL
NUMBER! <-- very rare indeed.
Those guys on Barrett-Jackson can get really stupid sometimes. Every car
there is somehow a rare one. If not they make up something and Ooo, it's
rare.

Sometimes they redeem themselves with a comment about weather or not
it's a car that is sought after.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
Old January 24th 12, 02:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On Jan 23, 5:19*pm, twk > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> " > wrote:
> > Love the options on this one!

> >http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2...find-of-the-da...
> > rcury-cougar/?refer=news

> > Patrick

> The hood scoop, steel wheels, and the hub caps would make me very
> suspicious of that thing if it pulled up to me. * /grin
> It looks like a sleeper trying to get noticed. It's not bad. I'd
> probably ruin it with a simple black pin stripe.
>
> On a side note, I too get annoyed by the "Only 1 of xyz produced with
> bla, bla...". Sheesh, my car is the only one of it's kind with MY SERIAL
> NUMBER! * <-- very rare indeed.
> Those guys on Barrett-Jackson can get really stupid sometimes. Every car
> there is somehow a rare one. If not they make up something and Ooo, it's
> rare.
>
> Sometimes they redeem themselves with a comment about weather or not
> it's a car that is sought after.

I completely agree!

I say buy the car because you like it, not because it's "rare."

Patrick
Old January 24th 12, 09:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

And here's another cool Merc.

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2...ne/?refer=news

It's shaping up to be Merc week on Hemmings.

Patrick

On Jan 23, 4:17*pm, "

Old January 25th 12, 07:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On Jan 24, 2:25*pm, "
> wrote:

This time a Ford. Nice car!

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2...xl/?refer=news

Patrick

Old January 26th 12, 06:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

In article
" > wrote:

> On Jan 24, 2:25*pm, "
> > wrote:
>

> This time a Ford. Nice car!
>
> http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2...he-day-1963-fo
> rd-galaxie-500xl/?refer=news
>
> Patrick

I'll say.

Old January 26th 12, 09:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_5_]

On 1/23/2012 16:17, wrote:
> Love the options on this one!

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2...ar/?refer=news

> Patrick

Did you know FE427Cat from AOL CC? Saw him online around Christmas
and talked a bit, he still has it.
Old January 26th 12, 10:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On Jan 26, 2:04*pm, "WindsorFox<SS>" >
wrote:
> On 1/23/2012 16:17, wrote:
>
> > Love the options on this one!

> >http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2...find-of-the-da...

> * * *Did you know FE427Cat from AOL CC? *Saw him online around Christmas
> and talked a bit, he still has it.

I did not.

How/where did you run into him?

Patrick
Old January 26th 12, 11:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_5_]

On 1/26/2012 15:36, wrote:
> On Jan 26, 2:04 pm, >
> wrote:
>> On 1/23/2012 16:17, wrote:
>>
>>> Love the options on this one!

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2...find-of-the-da...

>> Did you know FE427Cat from AOL CC? Saw him online around Christmas
>> and talked a bit, he still has it.

> I did not.
>
> How/where did you run into him?
>
> Patrick

On AIM. Still see lots of the people from there pop on and off every
once in a while.

1951 Merc Sw RonandRachel Auto Photos 1 February 21st 09 09:32 AM
1949 Merc Sdn RonandRachel Auto Photos 3 January 5th 09 07:31 PM
1949 Merc RonandRachel Auto Photos 1 January 5th 09 07:27 PM
3 Merc's Paddy's Pig[_2_] Auto Photos 0 May 17th 08 11:26 PM
96 merc.tracer 1.9 [email protected] Technology 5 October 14th 05 06:34 PM