Honda Accord 92-135 K -3 Questions!

Old September 22nd 04, 01:33 AM
SoCalMike

Default Honda Accord 92-135 K -3 Questions!

prash_chat wrote:

> Thanks
>
> Although I have no experience with soldering but I am going to give it
> a shot. I just need to unsolder the terminals and solder them back
> right?

id just touch the iron to the solder joints, and get them to reflow.
Old September 22nd 04, 03:44 AM
jjjsan

Get a small roll of solder and some solder paste.
Tin iron tip with solder.
You might need to flow some new solder with solder paste on the joint.
Don't leave iron on the joint too long, or you can damage cicuit board and
relay.
Or find someone that is experienced with soldering.
Examine solder joints first and reflow solder if required.