Stolen in Albuquerque!

Old September 26th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Laurie S.

Default Stolen in Albuquerque!

I just received this e-mail from the president of the Mustang Club of Las
Vegas. I have phone contact for the Youngs, if anyone has a lead:

-------
Larry - I am writing this e-mail to let you know that we will not be at the
MCA National Show in Las Vegas.
We stopped in Albq. To spend the night on the 21st, and our F-250 pick up,
car hauler with '69 Mach 1 in the trailer were stolen from the Hotel parking
lot.

We have filed the police report with the Albq. Police and did receive a call
yesterday from them stating that the pick up has been recovered on the
reservation about 20 miles south of Albq., but nothing else. We are asking
if you would announce during the car show and circulate the picture of the
Mach 1 Cobra Jet to our fellow lovers of classic cars to ask for their
assistance in keeping a keen eye out for this car or one that might look
similar, 'cause God knows what might be done to that car. It is a very rare
car, (1 of 3) that was built with color, options, etc.

We are soooo very sad that we have lost this car, and continue to hope that
it will be recovered. The Vin number is 9F02R180185.

If you would like more details about the car, I would be happy to pass
those along as well.

We apreciate any help that you can give us!!

Wes and Jo Young

-----------------
Laurie S.
Thunder Snake #7

Old September 26th 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kate[_3_]

Well...
Pass the info here silly girl!

If you post it, I'll keep an eye out in this area - west Tennessee.

Kate

Old September 26th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Laurie S.

"Kate" > wrote in message
.. .
> Well...
> Pass the info here silly girl!
>
> If you post it, I'll keep an eye out in this area - west Tennessee.
>
> Kate
>
> "Laurie S." > wrote in message
>>I just received this e-mail from the president of the Mustang Club of Las
>> Vegas. I have phone contact for the Youngs, if anyone has a lead:
>>
>> -------
>> Larry - I am writing this e-mail to let you know that we will not be at
>> the
>> MCA National Show in Las Vegas.
>> We stopped in Albq. To spend the night on the 21st, and our F-250 pick
>> up,
>> car hauler with '69 Mach 1 in the trailer were stolen from the Hotel
>> parking
>> lot.
>>
>> We have filed the police report with the Albq. Police and did receive a
>> call
>> yesterday from them stating that the pick up has been recovered on the
>> reservation about 20 miles south of Albq., but nothing else. We are
>> asking
>> if you would announce during the car show and circulate the picture of
>> the
>> Mach 1 Cobra Jet to our fellow lovers of classic cars to ask for their
>> assistance in keeping a keen eye out for this car or one that might look
>> similar, 'cause God knows what might be done to that car. It is a very
>> rare
>> car, (1 of 3) that was built with color, options, etc.
>>
>> We are soooo very sad that we have lost this car, and continue to hope
>> that
>> it will be recovered. The Vin number is 9F02R180185.
>>
>> If you would like more details about the car, I would be happy to pass
>> those along as well.
>>
>> We apreciate any help that you can give us!!
>>
>> Wes and Jo Young
>>

>> -----------------
>> Laurie S.
>> Thunder Snake #7

I won't post phone numbers on the Internet without the owner's permission.
If anyone sees this car in New Mexico, e-mail me and I'll send the owner
info.

--------------
Laurie S.
Thunder Snake #7

Old September 26th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Laurie S.

"Laurie S." > wrote in message

> "Kate" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> Well...
>> Pass the info here silly girl!
>>
>> If you post it, I'll keep an eye out in this area - west Tennessee.
>>
>> Kate
>>
>> "Laurie S." > wrote in message
>>>I just received this e-mail from the president of the Mustang Club of Las
>>> Vegas. I have phone contact for the Youngs, if anyone has a lead:
>>>
>>> -------
>>> Larry - I am writing this e-mail to let you know that we will not be at
>>> the
>>> MCA National Show in Las Vegas.
>>> We stopped in Albq. To spend the night on the 21st, and our F-250 pick
>>> up,
>>> car hauler with '69 Mach 1 in the trailer were stolen from the Hotel
>>> parking
>>> lot.
>>>
>>> We have filed the police report with the Albq. Police and did receive a
>>> call
>>> yesterday from them stating that the pick up has been recovered on the
>>> reservation about 20 miles south of Albq., but nothing else. We are
>>> asking
>>> if you would announce during the car show and circulate the picture of
>>> the
>>> Mach 1 Cobra Jet to our fellow lovers of classic cars to ask for their
>>> assistance in keeping a keen eye out for this car or one that might look
>>> similar, 'cause God knows what might be done to that car. It is a very
>>> rare
>>> car, (1 of 3) that was built with color, options, etc.
>>>
>>> We are soooo very sad that we have lost this car, and continue to hope
>>> that
>>> it will be recovered. The Vin number is 9F02R180185.
>>>
>>> If you would like more details about the car, I would be happy to pass
>>> those along as well.
>>>
>>> We apreciate any help that you can give us!!
>>>
>>> Wes and Jo Young
>>>

>>> -----------------
>>> Laurie S.
>>> Thunder Snake #7
>>>

> I won't post phone numbers on the Internet without the owner's permission.
> If anyone sees this car in New Mexico, e-mail me and I'll send the owner
> info.
>
> --------------
> Laurie S.
> Thunder Snake #7

Here's a link to VMF where there's picture of the car:

http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/sh...p?tid/1439491/

-------------
Laurie S.
Thunder Snake #7

Old September 27th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kate[_3_]

"Laurie S." > wrote
> Here's a link to VMF where there's picture of the car:
>
> http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/sh...p?tid/1439491/
>

> -------------
> Laurie S.
> Thunder Snake #7

There ya go, that's what I meant by info...

Kate

Old September 27th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
GILL

Laurie S. wrote:
> "Laurie S." > wrote in message
>
>>"Kate" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Well...
>>>Pass the info here silly girl!
>>>
>>>If you post it, I'll keep an eye out in this area - west Tennessee.
>>>
>>>Kate
>>>
>>>"Laurie S." > wrote in message
. net...

>>I won't post phone numbers on the Internet without the owner's permission.
>>If anyone sees this car in New Mexico, e-mail me and I'll send the owner
>>info.
>>
>>--------------
>>Laurie S.
>>Thunder Snake #7
>>

> Here's a link to VMF where there's picture of the car:
>
> http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/sh...p?tid/1439491/
>

> -------------
> Laurie S.
> Thunder Snake #7

Shouldn't be very hard to spot THAT car! What a shame.
Off topic...Did you put sequentials on Troubles? Those are cool lights.

--
Tropic Green Y2K Mustang GT
W/bits & pieces
Old September 27th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Laurie S.

"GILL" > wrote in message
> Laurie S. wrote:

> . net...

Las

at

look

very

> >>I won't post phone numbers on the Internet without the owner's

permission.
> >>If anyone sees this car in New Mexico, e-mail me and I'll send the owner
> >>info.
> >>
> >>--------------
> >>Laurie S.
> >>Thunder Snake #7
> >>

> > Here's a link to VMF where there's picture of the car:
> >
> > http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/sh...p?tid/1439491/
> >

> > -------------
> > Laurie S.
> > Thunder Snake #7
> >

> Shouldn't be very hard to spot THAT car! What a shame.
> Off topic...Did you put sequentials on Troubles? Those are cool lights.
>
> --
> Tropic Green Y2K Mustang GT
> W/bits & pieces
> http://tinyurl.com/eh99n

Yes, Trouble has sequentials. They're one of the first things I put on my
list for the car.

-----------
Laurie S.
Thunder Snake #7

Old September 27th 06, 01:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
lab~rat >:-)

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:42:02 -0700, "Laurie S." >
puked:

>I just received this e-mail from the president of the Mustang Club of Las
>Vegas. I have phone contact for the Youngs, if anyone has a lead:
>
>-------
>Larry - I am writing this e-mail to let you know that we will not be at the
>MCA National Show in Las Vegas.
>We stopped in Albq. To spend the night on the 21st, and our F-250 pick up,
>car hauler with '69 Mach 1 in the trailer were stolen from the Hotel parking
>lot.
>
>We have filed the police report with the Albq. Police and did receive a call
>yesterday from them stating that the pick up has been recovered on the
>reservation about 20 miles south of Albq., but nothing else. We are asking
>if you would announce during the car show and circulate the picture of the
>Mach 1 Cobra Jet to our fellow lovers of classic cars to ask for their
>assistance in keeping a keen eye out for this car or one that might look
>similar, 'cause God knows what might be done to that car. It is a very rare
>car, (1 of 3) that was built with color, options, etc.
>
>We are soooo very sad that we have lost this car, and continue to hope that
>it will be recovered. The Vin number is 9F02R180185.
>
> If you would like more details about the car, I would be happy to pass
>those along as well.
>
>We apreciate any help that you can give us!!
>
> Wes and Jo Young
>

>-----------------
>Laurie S.
>Thunder Snake #7

What color is the car?
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old October 3rd 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Laurie S.

"lab~rat >:-)" > wrote in message
news
> On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:42:02 -0700, "Laurie S." >
> puked:
>
> >I just received this e-mail from the president of the Mustang Club of Las
> >Vegas. I have phone contact for the Youngs, if anyone has a lead:
> >
> >-------
> >Larry - I am writing this e-mail to let you know that we will not be at

the
> >MCA National Show in Las Vegas.
> >We stopped in Albq. To spend the night on the 21st, and our F-250 pick

up,
> >car hauler with '69 Mach 1 in the trailer were stolen from the Hotel

parking
> >lot.
> >
> >We have filed the police report with the Albq. Police and did receive a

call
> >yesterday from them stating that the pick up has been recovered on the
> >reservation about 20 miles south of Albq., but nothing else. We are

asking
> >if you would announce during the car show and circulate the picture of

the
> >Mach 1 Cobra Jet to our fellow lovers of classic cars to ask for their
> >assistance in keeping a keen eye out for this car or one that might look
> >similar, 'cause God knows what might be done to that car. It is a very

rare
> >car, (1 of 3) that was built with color, options, etc.
> >
> >We are soooo very sad that we have lost this car, and continue to hope

that
> >it will be recovered. The Vin number is 9F02R180185.
> >
> > If you would like more details about the car, I would be happy to pass
> >those along as well.
> >
> >We apreciate any help that you can give us!!
> >
> > Wes and Jo Young
> >

> >-----------------
> >Laurie S.
> >Thunder Snake #7
> >

> What color is the car?
> --
> lab~rat >:-)
> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

It's blue.

--------
Laurie S.
Thunder Snake #7

Stolen and totaled SCQT05 Technology 6 September 6th 06 06:28 PM
Stolen '66 covertible update Mark C. Ford Mustang 1 September 2nd 06 11:45 PM
Stolen Jeep update Carl Jeep 12 December 31st 05 07:47 PM
Top Stolen Cars: Dodge Intrepid and Stratus/Sebring Greg Houston Chrysler 11 August 29th 05 10:05 PM
Md.: Carjack suspect reports 'his' car stolen John David Galt Driving 3 May 7th 05 04:06 AM