Top Ten Electric Car Manufacturers In China

Old June 5th 09, 01:28 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
kickstart

Default Top Ten Electric Car Manufacturers In China

> > > What about carcinogens that many scientists believe come from the
> > > production/operation of electricity ? *Are Electric Cars worth saving
> > > the environment over , versus, getting cancer from them ?

> > If you are right, maybe we should give up electricity. You go first.

> Im not saying give up electricity...but....when youve got and electric
> engine in your backseat, it makes one wonder .

fer sure
Since electricity has become so widley used cancer rates have risen
dramatically !!!
Old June 5th 09, 02:55 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"kickstart" > wrote in message

>> > If you are right, maybe we should give up electricity. You go
>> > first.

>> Im not saying give up electricity...but....when youve got and
>> electric
>> engine in your backseat, it makes one wonder .

>fer sure
>Since electricity has become so widley used cancer rates have risen
>dramatically !!!

Actually statistics may have a direct impute on cancer, since they
started using statistics there is cancer almost everywhere from almost
everything.

What we need is a good wind up car like we used to get from Japan
before the war. You know, the ones made from the Campbell's soup cans
turned inside out.

Old June 5th 09, 03:31 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ken[_9_]

On Jun 5, 6:55*am, "Dad" > wrote:

> What we need is a good wind up car like we used to get from Japan
> before the war. You know, the ones made from the Campbell's soup cans
> turned inside out.

You can bet Dimwit Dave will be the first in line to buy one, brag
about little he paid for it, then complain bitterly about how much he
had cough up to get it serviced
Old June 5th 09, 06:05 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
JimH[_3_]

Dad wrote:

>>> the
>>> saving

>>> Im not saying give up electricity...but....when youve got and electric
>>> engine in your backseat, it makes one wonder .

>> fer sure
>> Since electricity has become so widley used cancer rates have risen
>> dramatically !!!

> Actually statistics may have a direct impute on cancer, since they
> started using statistics there is cancer almost everywhere from almost
> everything.
>
> What we need is a good wind up car like we used to get from Japan before
> the war. You know, the ones made from the Campbell's soup cans turned
> inside out.

The real cause of cancer is exposure to dihydrogen monoxide. It has been
found in virtually all cancer cells. Inhalation of even small quantities
can cause death. It causes metal corrosion. Exposure to the gaseous form
can cause severe burns.

You can read about this deadly substance at http://www.dhmo.org/
Old June 5th 09, 07:14 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"JimH" > wrote in message
> Dad wrote:

>>> fer sure
>>> Since electricity has become so widley used cancer rates have
>>> risen
>>> dramatically !!!

>> Actually statistics may have a direct impute on cancer, since they
>> started using statistics there is cancer almost everywhere from
>> almost everything.
>>
>> What we need is a good wind up car like we used to get from Japan
>> before the war. You know, the ones made from the Campbell's soup
>> cans turned inside out.

> The real cause of cancer is exposure to dihydrogen monoxide. It has
> been found in virtually all cancer cells. Inhalation of even small
> quantities can cause death. It causes metal corrosion. Exposure to
> the gaseous form can cause severe burns.
>
> You can read about this deadly substance at http://www.dhmo.org/

Yep, a bit old but we all know our health is drowning in that stuff.