Parking lot Rage

Old March 31st 09, 04:06 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
Ken[_9_]

Default Parking lot Rage

On Mar 30, 11:30*am, "Mikep" > wrote:
> So here I am parking in the Home Depot parking lot - for our international
> readers, Home Depot is a very large store that sells home improvement
> products. And they have a LARGE parking lot.
>
> So I head off to the farthest space in the lot in my X5 (keeping on topic
> for the BMW NG) - maybe 200 yards away from any other parkers. Except for a
> new red Corvette - the one with the wingy looking rear emblem (keeping on
> topic for the Corvette NG). He's parked in the last spot in the lot next to
> a curb on his right side.
>
> So I park one space away from the Corvettes left and head into the store.
> Around us is a sea of empty parking spots.
>
> When I return, there is a Ford F250 pickup with dual rear wheels wedged in
> between us. There is nowhere near enough space to open my passenger side
> door for my wife. I'm not sure how the Ford driver was able to get out
> without damaging my door, but there were no signs of damage (or there would
> have been a big problem).
>
> But, if the Corvette driver returned with the pickup still jammed up against
> his side, there would be no way to get in. Well, through the passenger
> door - but that's all.
>
> I'm still irritated..

Shove a shiv in one (or all) of the tires.
You can bet the farm he'll (and it's ALWAYS a he) never park like an
idiot again
Old March 31st 09, 04:07 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
Dean Dark[_2_]

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:52:51 -0700, JimH > wrote:

>I wouldn't do what you do in either case. You take it on yourself to
>"show them". That is because you think that you are special just the
>same as them. But, you can't see that can you?

Do you know what a non sequitur is?
Old March 31st 09, 04:41 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

I have no doubt in my mind,after being a Corvette owner for a number of
years,that IF the powers that be, would LET you bring your Corvette onto
Catalina Island and park it in front of the Wrigley Mansion that
overlooks the harbor,you leave for an hour and when you returned,you can
bet that somebody would be parked next to you!!Even though you two have
the only private autos on Catalina and the whole island to park.
These dudes that park and take up two or three spaces in a parking lot
shouldn't have driven the car anyway if they are that concerned about
the vehicle.
What's the problem with parking your car,whether it be a Corvette or any
other vehicle,away from some of the inconsiderate people in this world
that have no problem opening a door agaisn't it or leaving a shopping
cart next to it for it to roll into it?
Steve

Old March 31st 09, 05:19 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
Alan B. Mac Farlane

in article , Mikep at
wrote on 3/30/09 11:30 AM:

> I'm still irritated..

Some how ... all three of you guys (BMW, Vette, Joe the Plumber Truck)
wanted to park way ... a way ... from the entrance of the shopping place for
different reasons.

There was a whole sea of parking ... and somehow ... you wanted to park near
the vette. A whole parking lot ... and yřu wanted company ... and Joe the
Plumber wanted it that way as well for other reasons.

All of you were spotting on the fire hydrant you know ... you were, vette
dude was and then the duel truck did it ... all for different reasons in the
same place.

The **** behind all of this is the toddler tantrum was not handled well in
your childhood ... as well as the vette driver and .. big time of course
with Joe the Plumber. He had the most foxed up childhood and this kind of
child abuse makes people immature, stuck in their toddler tantrum. Full of
judgment, expectation, justification, invalidation, and magical thinking.

The Octomom is stuck in her toddler tantrum.

Bush the Worst is stuck in his toddler tantrum.

Were not raised in love, they have no emotional IQ, no consideration, just
anger and fear and all that **** that comes with that.

THE FIX .. for all this is love.

If you want to go there and make a better life, better future ... is to fix
the toddler tantrum in side ... for you, for vette dude, and Joe the
Plumber, all of you must have the love burn through all that fear, anger,
irritation, judgement, expectation, invalidation, justification and magical
thinking .. it is where the hurt and pain is.

Love takes that hurt and pain away.

There is much more to this in the science of it ... however the quick the
dirty solution to the problem ... is inside.

You did not see this coming, fear and anger is blind, thus it is so you can
not see it coming.

Now in hindsight you get some vision.

Put the love inside, and you will see this coming ... and get out of the way
accordingly.

No more will you have poor judgement.

Love heals that and brings vision.

People who hate their mom, are off with drugs, medicine, food, therapy,
magic and making good healing ... hence they will be addicts.

People who hate their dad, are off with taking in money, paying off debt,
putting a roof over their heads, and engaging in husbandry making strong
healing ... hence they will get divorced, have extramarital affairs, and
dead children.

To make good strong money, to make good strong medicine, to make good strong
magic ... you must .. you must have that devoted love for your mom and dad
like you would for the love of your life who you would die for.

When you love a woman soooo much you would die for her, what mackeral can
she slap in your face that is worst then that.

Love has this kind of power, and vision.

You want to make good strong money and a happy future ... here is the way.

IMO and all that rot.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

;?

Old March 31st 09, 09:09 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
[email protected][_2_]

Dean Dark wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 06:17:15 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >Yes, you are correct....hes trying to avoid inconsiderate and jealous
> >folks who have a engrained tendency toward troublemaking.

> Why do all of you assume that I'm jealous of the car? I'm not, you're
> missing the point entirely.

Well, why would you want to purposely be a Jerk who aggravates a
Corvette owner who parks his car clear at the end of the Lot ? How
did you buy into this Bad-boy mentality and how would you like others
doing the same to you ?
Old March 31st 09, 10:52 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
Dean Dark[_2_]

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:09:23 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>Well, why would you want to purposely be a Jerk who aggravates a
>Corvette owner who parks his car clear at the end of the Lot ? How
>did you buy into this Bad-boy mentality and how would you like others
>doing the same to you ?

The situation doesn't arise. We are talking now about ****s who park
diagonally across 2 or 3 spaces. Do try to keep up.
Old April 1st 09, 02:28 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
Spud[_3_]

>>Well, why would you want to purposely be a Jerk who aggravates a
>>Corvette owner who parks his car clear at the end of the Lot ? How
>>did you buy into this Bad-boy mentality and how would you like others
>>doing the same to you ?

> The situation doesn't arise. We are talking now about ****s who park
> diagonally across 2 or 3 spaces. Do try to keep up.

Sorry Dude. He got you there.

Old April 1st 09, 08:26 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
Andrew DeFaria

Dean Dark wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:09:23 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>> Well, why would you want to purposely be a Jerk who aggravates a
>> Corvette owner who parks his car clear at the end of the Lot ? How
>> did you buy into this Bad-boy mentality and how would you like others
>> doing the same to you ?

> The situation doesn't arise. We are talking now about ****s who park
> diagonally across 2 or 3 spaces. Do try to keep up.

Huh? We're talking somebody who takes up 2 or 3 spaces *yards and yards
and spaces if not rows away from all other parked cars!!!* Why the ****
would you care? Oh, yes. I remember. Because you're a prick!

Nevermind...
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
I've had amnesia for as long as I can remember.

Old April 1st 09, 11:42 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
Dean Dark[_2_]

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 00:26:42 -0700, Andrew DeFaria
> wrote:

>Dean Dark wrote:
>> On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:09:23 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:
>>> Well, why would you want to purposely be a Jerk who aggravates a
>>> Corvette owner who parks his car clear at the end of the Lot ? How
>>> did you buy into this Bad-boy mentality and how would you like others
>>> doing the same to you ?

>> The situation doesn't arise. We are talking now about ****s who park
>> diagonally across 2 or 3 spaces. Do try to keep up.

>Huh? We're talking somebody who takes up 2 or 3 spaces *yards and yards
>and spaces if not rows away from all other parked cars!!!* Why the ****
>would you care? Oh, yes. I remember. Because you're a prick!

Calm down. Re-read the thread and try to follow how the discussion
progressed from the original point. Read for comprehension, if you
can.

It's certainly been interesting (and rather surprising) seeing so many
people getting all cranked up and defensive of selfish parkers taking
extra spaces in busy parking lots.

Not that *I* would do it, but I can see why certain other types might
key such a car drawing attention to itself like that. And if it
matters, I got a brand new car keyed down all panels both sides once,
while it was parked quite properly. I have no idea why it was done.
Old April 1st 09, 03:05 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
PJ

Alan B. Mac Farlane wrote:
> in article , Mikep at
> wrote on 3/30/09 11:30 AM:
>

>> I'm still irritated..

......don't be. you're all wrong.

I parked over there and walked to the store to
get some exercise!

--
pj

Parking lot Rage Mikep BMW 36 May 19th 09 02:41 AM
Parking Rage Thomas Avery Driving 8 July 28th 08 01:53 PM
San Franciscans Hurl Their Rage at Parking Patrol Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS Driving 60 January 14th 07 03:44 AM
Does anyone take up two parking spaces at a parking lot ? dave Corvette 79 September 17th 06 03:18 PM
Is Handicapped Parking also Commercial Parking? Dave Driving 29 October 31st 05 05:17 PM