Parking lot Rage

Old March 30th 09, 07:30 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
Mikep

Default Parking lot Rage

So here I am parking in the Home Depot parking lot - for our international
readers, Home Depot is a very large store that sells home improvement
products. And they have a LARGE parking lot.

So I head off to the farthest space in the lot in my X5 (keeping on topic
for the BMW NG) - maybe 200 yards away from any other parkers. Except for a
new red Corvette - the one with the wingy looking rear emblem (keeping on
topic for the Corvette NG). He's parked in the last spot in the lot next to
a curb on his right side.

So I park one space away from the Corvettes left and head into the store.
Around us is a sea of empty parking spots.

When I return, there is a Ford F250 pickup with dual rear wheels wedged in
between us. There is nowhere near enough space to open my passenger side
door for my wife. I'm not sure how the Ford driver was able to get out
without damaging my door, but there were no signs of damage (or there would
have been a big problem).

But, if the Corvette driver returned with the pickup still jammed up against
his side, there would be no way to get in. Well, through the passenger
door - but that's all.

I'm still irritated..

Old March 30th 09, 09:59 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
Spud[_3_]

I'd say the contractor has Penis Envoy.

I don't think I'd take my Vette to the Depot. I'll drive the F-150.

Spud

ps, What's the difference in an M5 and a X5?

Old March 30th 09, 10:08 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
frischmoutt

Take a breathe and smile!
OK I understand:
You're the king of your distcict, correct ? And everybody is used lick your
boots everyday correct ?
One failed to do this today ? Still correct ?
Or was your diaper remaining unchanged ?
Why are you whining ? Nothing happened.

Old March 30th 09, 11:38 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
Dean Dark[_2_]

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 23:08:31 +0200, "frischmoutt"
> wrote:

>Take a breathe and smile!
>OK I understand:
>You're the king of your distcict, correct ? And everybody is used lick your
>boots everyday correct ?
>One failed to do this today ? Still correct ?
>Or was your diaper remaining unchanged ?
>Why are you whining ? Nothing happened.

>> But, if the Corvette driver returned with the pickup still jammed up

>against
>> his side, there would be no way to get in. Well, through the passenger
>> door - but that's all.

Sometimes, I see a shiny car parked diagonally across 2 or 3 marked
spaces in a parking lot. I guess the owner wants to avoid door dings,
or let everyone know that he's "special" or something. If I happen to
be in my beater, I park as close as I reasonably can to him, certainly
close enough to make the point, even if he's at the far end of the
lot.

Call me a troublemaker if you like. Hey, that's just me.
Old March 31st 09, 12:18 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
Dad[_1_]

"Dean Dark" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 23:08:31 +0200, "frischmoutt"
> > wrote:
>
>>Take a breathe and smile!
>>OK I understand:
>>You're the king of your distcict, correct ? And everybody is used
>>lick your
>>boots everyday correct ?
>>One failed to do this today ? Still correct ?
>>Or was your diaper remaining unchanged ?
>>Why are you whining ? Nothing happened.

>>> But, if the Corvette driver returned with the pickup still jammed
>>> up

>>against
>>> his side, there would be no way to get in. Well, through the
>>> passenger
>>> door - but that's all.

> Sometimes, I see a shiny car parked diagonally across 2 or 3 marked
> spaces in a parking lot. I guess the owner wants to avoid door
> dings,
> or let everyone know that he's "special" or something. If I happen
> be in my beater, I park as close as I reasonably can to him,
> certainly
> close enough to make the point, even if he's at the far end of the
> lot.
>
> Call me a troublemaker if you like. Hey, that's just me.

No, you're not really a troublemaker, but your are just the same as
the person you think you put something over on.

Old March 31st 09, 01:01 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
Dean Dark[_2_]

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:18:01 -0400, "Dad" > wrote:

>> Call me a troublemaker if you like. Hey, that's just me.

>No, you're not really a troublemaker, but your are just the same as
>the person you think you put something over on.

How so? Really, I don't understand.
Old March 31st 09, 01:22 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
D K[_4_]

Spud wrote:

> ps, What's the difference in an M5 and a X5?

Google it.
Old March 31st 09, 01:27 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
PJ

Dean Dark wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:18:01 -0400, "Dad" > wrote:
>
>>> Call me a troublemaker if you like. Hey, that's just me.

>> No, you're not really a troublemaker, but your are just the same as
>> the person you think you put something over on.

> How so? Really, I don't understand.

Call back next year. April 1, 2010 would be
about right.
Old March 31st 09, 01:51 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
Spud[_3_]

>> ps, What's the difference in an M5 and a X5?

> Google it.

Wow thanks alot DicKhead. You must be one of those snooty German car guys.
Maybe you can Twitter with Sal.

Old March 31st 09, 01:56 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.bmw
D K[_4_]

Spud wrote:
>>> ps, What's the difference in an M5 and a X5?

>> Google it.

> Wow thanks alot DicKhead. You must be one of those snooty German car guys.
> Maybe you can Twitter with Sal.

I don't..."Twitter" with anyone.

-dk

Parking lot Rage Mikep BMW 36 May 19th 09 02:41 AM
Parking Rage Thomas Avery Driving 8 July 28th 08 01:53 PM
San Franciscans Hurl Their Rage at Parking Patrol Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS Driving 60 January 14th 07 03:44 AM
Does anyone take up two parking spaces at a parking lot ? dave Corvette 79 September 17th 06 03:18 PM
Is Handicapped Parking also Commercial Parking? Dave Driving 29 October 31st 05 05:17 PM