Weird stumble when at WOT

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 12th 08, 07:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
GT5OH[_2_]

Default Weird stumble when at WOT

Hey guys,

I am getting a weird stumble from my 1990 GT when I mash down the
pedal at WOT. It feels like all of a sudden I am running out of gas
or just loosing power. I have checked all the vacuum lines and I am
not sure what else could be causing this. Here are the modifications
I have done recently which one of has to have caused this:

Cobra upper and lower intake manifold (w/spacer)
Shorty headers
Radiator
Water pump
Fan w/clutch and shroud
cap and rotor
wires
alternator (upgrade to 130A)
Ram air hood

If anyone has any idea what could be causing this I would appreciate
this, it's not fun when your mustang won't get up and go when you want
it to. Thanks for the help guys.

Sean

94 Z28 Weird engine stumble Planted Koala Technology 5 May 9th 07 08:58 PM
Help? 94 Voyager 2.5 Stumble (hesitation) [email protected] Chrysler 9 May 28th 06 08:59 PM
Motor stumble Syl Technology 2 March 8th 06 03:30 PM
idle stumble 96 4.0 explorer :\ Ford Explorer 4 October 16th 05 07:30 PM
Stumble-Fart Deputy Dog Ford Mustang 2 January 19th 05 04:54 PM