1280s: 1937 Lasalle Series 50 Dark Brown 01.jpg (1/1) 198870 bytes

Old December 1st 06, 12:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

Default "L.W.(The Jerk) Hughes III" 1280 Peckerwood Junk Road

FYI, again, folks.

On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
history, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote with a new variation to his nym to
slip through Kill Filters:

--
How ya gonna make it baby? That's the question to be asked.
Life goes on around you in so many different ways.

And I, I, I, I'm so confused, which way, which way to choose?
Ride with me baby 'til the end of the day.....

-- Mars Bonfire

Old December 1st 06, 01:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
history, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> There you go again, the jealous, really jealous, I can't believe
> how
> jealous this little draft dodging coward schizophrenic psychopath is, in
> Vancouver who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's
> self. With an obsession the other perverts here. With extreme jealous
> ranting over the documents/possessions proving I'm an American man. You
> remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's
> senseless barking, me too, me too. And the poor thing, you're too
> girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
> statement like a man.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>
> §qu@r3 Wh33£s wrote:
>><snip queer fantasies over my body, and the jealous senile babbling over
>>my

> accomplishments and conquests>

Grammer

From Uncyclopędia

Grammernessinglyness are being an usefullness skill to already be
havinging. With this skill the language choooseings of yours can be an
reality for realness this time again!

Leasson First
Words is good things. Use they and youll approveded becomeing! Without
words alll theese leason be hard to understands. Words with end that bee
es, s, ings, ers, ingings, erers, or edededed alwayssss makededed yous
lookings profesingly liking!

Leason Seconondly
When a word is you not knowing, make it uping! You can make ussually good
choices with geussesses. A exampling are; Yous is loookings very
hujilopinglikotricedopixababab two day. It bes flowwing so good they never
may be telling which word was made.

Leasson Third
Arrange theese word in to many a sentence. Order bees an important thing,
but it comes ending up natrual feeling. For instanceses--Isn't this pie
great!--sounds mucing not better than-- Pie, great not is this!--
noticeing that even with word that be that dull and ungramaticalnessly it
stilll sound can AMAZINGS!

Leasson End
YOU BE TRY NOW!

--
How ya gonna make it baby? That's the question to be asked.
Life goes on around you in so many different ways.
I know my share of history, how hard it is to be free
From wearing masks that turn to skin, hiding what you could have been.

Old December 1st 06, 01:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:33:48 -0800, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:

THIS IS AN AUTO PICTURE GROUP, PUT YOUR TWO BRAIN CELLS TOGETHER & POST
AUTO IMAGES OR GET THE **** OUT! GOT IT NUMB NUTS!

:>
:> There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little coward from San
:>Francisco, who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self.
:>With this fagot obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed
:>at it's attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but
:>just gibberish. Like a little rat dog barking me too, me too.
:> And of course you don't have an DD214, you have to serve our country
:>honorably for that.
:> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
:>><snip queer fantasies about my body>
Old December 1st 06, 01:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:35:33 -0800, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"

Old December 1st 06, 01:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

Default "L.W.(The Jerk) Hughes III" 1280s: 1937 Lasalle Series 50 Dark Brown 01.jpg (1/1) 198870 bytes

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:36:36 -0800, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:

THIS IS AN AUTO PICTURE GROUP, PUT YOUR TWO BRAIN CELLS TOGETHER & POST
AUTO IMAGES OR GET THE **** OUT! GOT IT NUMB NUTS!

:> There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little draft
:>dodging senile coward from Hialeah Navarre, Florida, who's only way to get
:>attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat obsession/fetish
:>you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul
:>language in elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish. Too senile
:>to remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a
:>Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. And as usually
:>afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your statement as any man
:>would.
:> Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what coward!
:> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same paragraph
:>it fits so well!
:> But now worth the time to forward this low life to: and
:>to cox,net to nail 4ax.com (databasix.com)
:> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
:>><snip jealous senile babbling over my accomplishments and conquests>
Old December 1st 06, 01:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered

Today, L.W. (Bill) Hughes III made these interesting comments

> There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little
> coward from San

> There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little
> coward from ...

> There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little
> coward from ...

> There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little
> coward from ...

> There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little
> coward from ...

> There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little
> coward from ...

> There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little
> coward from ...

> There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little
> coward from ...

> There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little
> coward from ...

> There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little
> coward from ...

hey, this copy-poste thingy is the way to go! doncha get tired of
starting off EVERY one of your babble replies with the same ole
****?

> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

you give the phrase an entirely new meaning, and disgrace all of
us who honorably served our country, twit

> http://www.billhughes.com/
>
> Craig Scheiner wrote:
>><snip queer fantasies about my body>

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old December 1st 06, 01:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered

Today, 24Bit® made these interesting comments ...

> On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:35:33 -0800, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> > in an all out fatal attempt to prove
> worthiness wrote:
>
> THIS IS AN AUTO PICTURE GROUP, PUT YOUR TWO BRAIN CELLS
> TOGETHER & POST AUTO IMAGES OR GET THE **** OUT! GOT IT NUMB
> NUTS!

please be careful of what you wish for - and what you ask for -
Mike. this twit, if he/she/it even has two brain cells to rub
together actually did as you ask here, we'd be inundated with
more crap scans of 1960 Polaroids. and, you'll notice that billie
boi has never posted a real car picture, they're all of some
vehicle he/she/it has allegedly owned further hurtful to the eyes
beause he/she/it is always standing beside it
>:>
>:> There you go again, the jealous, really jealous, I can't
>:> believe how
>:>jealous this little draft dodging coward schizophrenic
>:>psychopath is, in Vancouver who's only way to get attention
>:>is to make a fool of it's self. With an obsession the other
>:>perverts here. With extreme jealous ranting over the
>:>documents/possessions proving I'm an American man. You remind
>:>me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's
>:>senseless barking, me too, me too. And the poor thing,
>:>you're too girlie to take responsibility for yourself again,
>:>by signing your statement like a man.

and, as to you, billie, boi, how would you know who is and who is
not a draft dodger? oh, yes, now I know! you draft dodgers have a
little club with a secret handshake. all the real patriots who
did their duty and either answered the call from the president or
volunteered on their own do not need to defend themselves or
their DD214, which, BTW, really says nothing of value. you spew
forth the same drivel in some vain attempt to prove you're a man
when all you succeed in doing is exactly what Mike is correctly
characterizing you as, a numb nuts with barely two brain cells.
and, with your arsenel, you could fire all of your ordnance
streight between the eyes or between the ears and still live as
the bullets wouldn't encounter any brain matter

so, billie boi, why don't you do as Mike suggests and take your
inane - and insane - babble and just blow out of town -
permanently?!
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 1st 06, 01:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered

Today, 24Bit® made these interesting comments ...

> On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:36:36 -0800, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> > in an all out fatal attempt to prove
> worthiness wrote:
>

> THIS IS AN AUTO PICTURE GROUP, PUT YOUR TWO BRAIN CELLS
> TOGETHER & POST AUTO IMAGES OR GET THE **** OUT! GOT IT NUMB
> NUTS!

louder, shout louder, Mike, billie boi is either deaf to your
exclmative statements or simply cannot comprehend your meaning!

http://www.billhughes.com/

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old December 1st 06, 01:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Old December 1st 06, 01:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]