Excel Based Racing Games

Old March 21st 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Excel Based Racing Games

I know I found some Excel based racing games sometime last year and
have lost the bookmark. There was a Nascar version and an Indy 500
version. Just would like to give them a go around if ANYONE knows where
I can find any types of Excel based racing games please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

DD

Old March 21st 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"DownNDirty" > writes:

> I know I found some Excel based racing games sometime last year and
> have lost the bookmark. There was a Nascar version and an Indy 500
> version. Just would like to give them a go around if ANYONE knows where
> I can find any types of Excel based racing games please let me know.
> Thanks in advance.

You mean a game that's program to run on top of Excel?! Wow. What an
idea...

/andreas

--
A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Old March 21st 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Andreas Davour wrote:
> "DownNDirty" > writes:
>
>> I know I found some Excel based racing games sometime last year and
>> have lost the bookmark. There was a Nascar version and an Indy 500
>> version. Just would like to give them a go around if ANYONE knows
>> where I can find any types of Excel based racing games please let me
>> know. Thanks in advance.

> You mean a game that's program to run on top of Excel?! Wow. What an
> idea...

I'd be more impressed with a spreadsheet-program running on top of the
ISI-engine!

Cheers, Hans

Old March 22nd 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Easter egg perhaps http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/eastereg.htm ?