Lienz for rFactor is out

Old March 11th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Lienz for rFactor is out

Uwe, anywhere else to get these without torrents?

Old March 15th 06, 12:28 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Scott's track is phenomenol. The new rally cars, the Rayzor and the
Venom, well.....
The carnage has been impressive. In a couple of races in which I ran
there were winners, but NO finishers. It seems the only solution has
been to mute the damage down to <50%.

Old March 15th 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> wrote in message
oups.com...
| Scott's track is phenomenol. The new rally cars, the Rayzor and the
| Venom, well.....
| The carnage has been impressive. In a couple of races in which I ran
| there were winners, but NO finishers. It seems the only solution has
| been to mute the damage down to <50%.

When I run an online server I've lately kept damage down to 40%. Otherwise,
with rFactor, it just seems the smallest of bumps will create massive
problems. Probably as it should be when compared to real life, but for a
game I think it's excessive. But that's what sliders are for.

Alanb

Old March 16th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> When I run an online server I've lately kept damage down to 40%. Otherwise,
> with rFactor, it just seems the smallest of bumps will create massive
> problems. Probably as it should be when compared to real life, but for a
> game I think it's excessive. But that's what sliders are for.

It seems that the average age on the Lienz servers has dipped below 20.
Maybe it's my imagination, lol. Love the concept; it should be a gas-
but it isn't; driving aggressively and driving defensively prove
equally counter-productive. Like playing pinball with rocks.
One Rx: lower the hp, increase the grip.