help: rough idle 1990 Toyota 4-Runner SR5 v6 3.0

Old December 22nd 04, 02:40 PM
Sei-co Services

Default help: rough idle 1990 Toyota 4-Runner SR5 v6 3.0

Just started running rough at idle almost dies and sometimes does. Let it
run for a few minutes and it will clear up. I replaced everything except
the plug wires, spark plugs, cap and rotor. Timing is correct. I tried
running without the idle injector plugged in and no change.
Any one have this problem or have any ideas?
Email me please
Thanks
John

Old December 22nd 04, 07:14 PM
MisterSkippy

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:40:09 GMT, "Sei-co Services"
> wrote:

>Just started running rough at idle almost dies and sometimes does. Let it
>run for a few minutes and it will clear up. I replaced everything except
>the plug wires, spark plugs, cap and rotor. Timing is correct. I tried
>running without the idle injector plugged in and no change.
>Any one have this problem or have any ideas?
>Email me please
>Thanks
>John

How many miles on those parts? If original, you're likely due. You
might also clean the throttle body.

"When a legislature undertakes to proscribe the exercise of a citizen's
constitutional rights it acts lawlessly and the citizen can take matters into
his own hands and proceed on the basis that such a law is no law at all."
- Justice William O. Douglas