disconnect subwoofer for bose?

Old June 1st 04, 08:33 PM
darren

Default disconnect subwoofer for bose?

A4 99.5QTM

Can anyone tell me how I can disconnect or adjust the subwoofer on the bose
stereo. I have the base set at -5 but I still get too much base coming from
the subwoofer! Clasical music is okay, but if I play certain music like
Madonna vogue then I get serious thumping coming from the rear!!! I do not
wish to apear like a 32 year old playing a boom box!

Thanks everyone

Darren

Old June 1st 04, 11:01 PM
daytripper

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:33:32 -0400, "darren" > wrote:

>A4 99.5QTM
>
>Can anyone tell me how I can disconnect or adjust the subwoofer on the bose
>stereo. I have the base set at -5 but I still get too much base coming from
>the subwoofer! Clasical music is okay, but if I play certain music like
>Madonna vogue then I get serious thumping coming from the rear!!! I do not
>wish to apear like a 32 year old playing a boom box!

Which head does your A4 have? The Symphony head has a hidden equalizer that
many have used to reduce "Bose bass boom" (<= say that 5 times quickly ;-)
Don't know if the Concert head has the same feature.

/daytripper
'00 s4 6spd