Can I use a Ford Explorer for a car bomb ???

Old June 6th 05, 12:02 PM
Winnie Oakbob

Default Can I use a Ford Explorer for a car bomb ???

I want to blow up some assholes who deserve to be killed.

Do you think I can use my Ford Explorer for a good car bomb or should
I use another car ?
Old June 7th 05, 09:36 AM
Jim Warman

Well.... you're not going o use an Ex for a car bomb....... this would make
it an SUV bomb and I have trouble reconciling this as "politically correct".
You could use a Taurus.... this would then be a real "car bomb" but to be a
"true" car bomb, you would need an AMC Pacer, an Edsel or, perhaps, an
Oldsmobile Firenza. Early Hyundai Colts would also be good as a "true" car
bomb.

If, however, the Ex is still your vehicle of choice, you could add a mix of
diesel fuel and fertilizer to the wad of C4 to overcome the added resistance
of the perimeter frame. You would also have to retitle the adventure as an
SUV bomb to maintain your credibility. In order to bloiw up as many assholes
as humanly possible, please be sure to lock the doors and keep your seatbelt
firmly tightened during the whole performance.

om...

Old June 8th 05, 04:46 PM
Jon Sobieralski via CarKB.com

you're a moron.