Smile! You're Dark! 13.5oz by Designer Skin

Old May 22nd 09, 06:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Smile! You're Dark! 13.5oz by Designer Skin

Price:$37.50
Image: http://thediscountguru.info/image.php?id=B0011TP6W6
Best deal: http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0011TP6W6

I normally turn red and then white again. I tried this product and in three sesions, I turned from being white to have a summer light tan that shows. With other broncers, it would have taken me like 10 sesios. It REALLY tans with a beautiful color not black or fake orange color. It also lasts many days. Try it! It`s worth the price.
This was my first time using any amplifier, I have done alot of indoor tanning, this time starting out very white.Using this product kept my sides from being whiter, and I didn't get the lines from the beds that I usually get. Within 4 10 min sessions I am pleased with my tan. I highly recommend using this product, I am surprised how fast I have a good tan. Without this product, it would have easily taken a month to get to where 8 sessions has got me.
Smile! You're Dark! Tanning Lotion by Designer Skin is a Dark Tanning Bronzing Accelerator What makes you smile? Gorgeous bronze color reminiscent of a Caribbean vacation? Silky, soft skin reminiscent of a baby? Looking in the mirror and feeling fabulous? Well, get ready to smile for all the above reasons with Smile! Youre Dark! Bronzing Accelerator. They say laughter is contagious, but we actually think smiles are now catching on...So, let the sunshine in and get ready to grin!

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

DESIGNER SKIN WORSHIP ME TANNING LOTION:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00121EDJA
Paint It Black 50X Extreme Silicone Auto Darkening Tanning Lotion 13.5 oz:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00147FGJ8
Designer Skin Undercover Angel After Tan / Daily Moisturizer Anti-aging and Skin Firming Lotion with Hemp Seed Extract for Men and Women e600ml 20 oz.:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00121H478
Saving Face Designer Skin Hypoallergenic Facial Accelerator with CoQ-10 Indoor Tanning Salon Lotion 4 oz:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000SJHNVC
Designer Skin 14 Karat Gold Bronzer Indoor Tanning Salon Bronzing Tan Lotion for Men and Women 400ml/13.5fl.oz:http://thediscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0011V54JY