A whole new way to buy & sell muscle cars on the net.

Old January 23rd 05, 08:31 AM

Default A whole new way to buy & sell muscle cars on the net.

American Relics is an automotive supermarket online, a place to sell
your muscle cars for sale and classic American cars for sale, parts and
tools. You can place your ads in our classifieds section, and we'll be
adding and auto action very soon, so you can get top dollar for your
car. This site is to help promote the sales and restoration of muscle
cars and classic cars. We'll do everything in our power to see that we
help you get you car or truck sold in the shortest time possible. Your
car and you are the keys to our success here on the web, so please
allow us the pleasure of doing business with you.

At American Relics we love the old American muscle cars and classics,
and we'd like to see them all stay on the road, so please help us help
you and let's keep those cars on the road.
You owe it to yourself to do your car purchase or sale the right way,
and now you've taken the first step to doing that by stopping by
American Relics web site. Lets get your car on here now, and get it
sold. American Relics is the one stop shop for all your muscle car
sales and purchasing needs, feel free to take a look around the site,
help American Relics help you, and let's bet those cars bought or sold.
http://hot-rod-harry.com

Buy and Sell cars Lex Audi 1 October 7th 04 10:25 PM
Buy and sell cars Lex Corvette 0 October 7th 04 04:22 PM
FS: 1992 Performance Years "Muscle Cars" Series II 90-Card Set J.R. Sinclair General 0 June 7th 04 06:29 AM