$74,000

Old June 22nd 04, 07:46 AM
Steve Grauman

>also GM is starting
>to make more 60 and I-6s so I think that the 90 is not in vogue.

The ONLY I6 manufactured by GM for North America is the 4.2 litre motor in the
Trailblazer/Envoy/Ascender/Rainier. Get your **** straight.
Old June 22nd 04, 07:47 AM
Steve Grauman

>he just said 2.8 so then were both correct dumazz, buy you won admission.

No, HE was correct. He was making reference to Audi's 90-degree V6 and you
misunderstood him, probably due to the fact that you know NOTHING.
Old June 22nd 04, 07:53 AM
Steve Grauman

>what the hell are you talking about I never said the two 6's are different

Yes you did. You stated that 2 flat-six engines could have two different
numbers of cylinders, and I corrected you. But of course, you snipped that
correction.

>the H-6 is their feature engine

No it isn't. The 2.5-litre, turbocharged Flat-4 is the only option in their top
spec Impreza and Forester models and sits right alongside the H6 in the Legacy
and Outback models. It produces as much horsepower as the H6, with a good deal
more torque, a flatter powerband and makes peak power at lower RPMs. It's also
priced nearly identcally to the H6 models in the Legacy and Outback lineups.
The H6's only advantage is it's smoother delivery and lower noise, which may
appeal to more "mature" buyers. Visiting a website now and again may help you,
Ghee boy. Did I ever tell you I once knew a miniature Poodle named Ghee? Much
like yourself, he was timid and afraid of confrontation. Unlike you, it had
nothing to do with his seemingly endless need to fabricate stories.
Old June 22nd 04, 06:29 PM
Mike Smith

Tha Ghee wrote:

> "Mike Smith" > wrote in message
>
>>Tha Ghee wrote:

>>>no you're incorrect, the 2.8 is 15 degree

>>No, the *VR6* is 15 degrees. The *V6* is not. The 2.8L engine used in
>>the VW Passat and previous-gen Audi A4 and A6 is a 90-degree *V6*, not
>>the *VR6* used in the GTI. *Different engine*.
>>

>>>most are V-6s are 60 degree, the
>>>only ones are GM Ford, the big 3.

>>Um, given that they are the largest auto manufacturers in the world (not
>>just the US - the *world*), that would mean that *most* V6es are

> 90-degree.
>
>>>the 3.0 and 3.5 are 60 degree
>>>www.honda.com

>>That may be, but GM and Ford make *lots* more engines than Honda

> worldwide.
>
> if GM engines are so great way are they buying V-6s from Honda

Who said GM engines are great? Is this some tactic of yours, changing
the subject when the argument doesn't go your way? I never said GM
engines were great, I said they make 90-degree V6 engines. Period.

> if you add
> up all the 60s vs. 90 I think the 60s will number more.

Prove it. The #1 and #2 auto manufacturers in the world (GM and Ford)
make predominantly 90-degree V6es.

> also GM is starting
> to make more 60 and I-6s so I think that the 90 is not in vogue.

Again, don't change the subject. I never said that 90-degree V6es were
"in vogue". I said that more of them are made than 60-degree. Period.
Quit changing the subject.

--
Mike Smith
Old June 22nd 04, 06:31 PM
Mike Smith

Tha Ghee wrote:

> "Steve Grauman" > wrote in message
>
>>>no you're incorrect, the 2.8 is 15

>>You're a dip****. VW's 2.8 VR6 is 15 degrees. Audi's 2.8 V6, found in the

> B5 A4 and B5/B5.5 Passat are both 90 degress.
>
> he just said 2.8 so then were both correct dumazz, buy you won admission.

No, I did *not* say just "2.8", I said "2.8 V6". If I had meant "2.8
VR6", I would have *said* "2.8 VR6". V6 != VR6. Get it? Were you born
this dumb or do you have to work at it?

--
Mike Smith
Old June 22nd 04, 10:46 PM
daytripper

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:29:28 -0400, Mike Smith
> wrote:

>Tha Ghee wrote:
>> if GM engines are so great way are they buying V-6s from Honda

>Who said GM engines are great? Is this some tactic of yours, changing
>the subject when the argument doesn't go your way? I never said GM
>engines were great, I said they make 90-degree V6 engines. Period.
>
>> if you add
>> up all the 60s vs. 90 I think the 60s will number more.

>Prove it. The #1 and #2 auto manufacturers in the world (GM and Ford)
>make predominantly 90-degree V6es.
>
>> also GM is starting
>> to make more 60 and I-6s so I think that the 90 is not in vogue.

>Again, don't change the subject. I never said that 90-degree V6es were
>"in vogue". I said that more of them are made than 60-degree. Period.
> Quit changing the subject.

Cripes, he's been doing that since Day One. As soon as he's caught out in one
of his "mistruths" (<= being kind here) he immediately switches to a different
"mistruth". Every time. You scamps are always one mistruth behind him...